Happy Fathers Day!

Peter looked at his wallet. He only has 3 dollars. He sighed, this can't buy anything. Well, he can't buy anything for a billionaire.

"Mr. Parker. What is the answer?" Peter stood up and answered it perfectly.

"Good, pay attention, I know your advanced." The teacher smiled at him.

This was the only teacher that knew about the internship, the only one who believes in him.

Peter sat back and smiled at the man before he thought of a gift.

-

When he got back to the tower, basically him and May lives there ever since May became Steve's girlfriend. So it was a problem on what to get for a special day.

A card? No.
A party?  He couldn't even afford foods!

Well, maybe with he help of the others he could have a party.

Something simple. And something that you can use.

Picture book? Yup. And maybe he adds a video.

"Friday?" Peter asked. "Do you have any picture of me and Mr. Stark together?" Peter added.

"I do Mr. Parker, would you like to print it out?" Peter nodded and thanked FRIDAY.

"Also, do you have pics of were Mr. Stark was happy as a child or now?" The AI didn't respond but he did saw a happy little Tony.

"Thanks Fri!" Peter shouted.

Peter then started creating a book.

-

Hours later, he finally finished it.

"He then started picking up a camera and started filming what he said.

-

The next day, Fathers Day.

Peter got everything sorted out. He was gonna give the male Avengers letter. Which should make Tony jealous.

While he was at that, Wanda would keep Flashing happy memories he had, Natasha and May would. Keep him out of the lab.

Pepper would tell him to play with Peter outside.

And it worked.

-

As Peter and Tony sat in the tower. The lights turned off and Peter smiled gratefully at the family he has.

And Tony saw a little light in front of him.

It was a candle.

The lights soon turned on and Peter was there, holding a cake. Courtesy of Steeb

"Happy Father's Day." Peter said.

Tony's eyes was feeling wet. Tears were streaming down his face.

Peter looked at Tony.

"Thank you Peter. Thank you." Tony repeated those words over and over again.

"I know this isn't that much but... Here Mr. Stark." Tony took a nicely gift wrapped from Peters hands.

"Peter..." he said ripping it open. He then opened the pages and saw his happy moments. With the Avengers, Pepper, Happy, his mom, and somehow his dad, and most of all. Peter. This brought tears to Tony's eyes.

"Please watch this Mr. Stark." Peter said.

And if Tony couldn't cry hard anymore he bursts into large bowl of tears.