Peter In The Rain

Peter entered the room. And as he expected, everyone was gone and at S.H.I.E.L.D.

So Peter, being a "Dancer" jumped on the ceiling, "Friday, play Umbrella." Peter said, unconsciously making a reference.

"Of course." Peter started dancing to the rhythm, not knowing that Tony and the rest just entered the room, and had their phones up.

But they were amazed by Peters dancing skills, it isn't as lousy as they expected, it was Beautiful.

And when the song stopped, Peter jumped down, saw the Avengers and shouted. "Shipping gosh!"

The Avengers laughed.

Bonus:

Peter looked at his Instagram after Halloween, what he didn't expect was, 2 million followers, because when he looked at his post yesterday.

The Avengers commented on it, and plus, he was dang handsome as hell there. And may I add, fucking hot.

And Peter only smiled that day.

So when he went to school, students kept talking about him.

"So Parker, you actually know the Avengers, so how about we switch places." and Peter thought about putting a Tony Stark move.

"Uh-huh, not interested, maybe applying at Stark Industries would help, oh wait. Oh can't be accepted, too bad." Peter said, he got glasses from his pocket and put it on his face.

Leaving a Flash behind.