My Secret Past

It hurts.

It just fucking hurts.

All those years. All those pain. All the hidings.

Everything.

It just all goes down hill.

Stop. Just make it stop.

Stop the pain. Stop everything

Stop pretending.

But if I stop. What would happen?

I Peter Parker had a dark past. Only I know.

I hid it from everybody. Covering the truth behind the painful smile.

This was a reminder.

A scar right beside my neck.

A reminder that I've been hurt before.

I'm sorry but I couldn't hide it anymore.

I had to break.

Everything's catching up. It's pretty stressful. For me.

-

"Fri? Where's a piano?" Friday toured him towards the piano.

Peter remembered of he ever had a nightmare, Ben would always sing to him.

But Ben's gone now. He didn't want to burden Mr. Stark. He's just a burden. What his father had said.

He went out of his room in the Avengers tower. Crawling out on the balcony.

The balcony had the piano. Peter touched a tile.

And the melody soon went in.

As he stopped he stared at the starry night sky.

Trying to grasp the moon with his hands.

It hurts so know that you're being a burden.
-

The next day was uneventful. He got soaked in the rain, but that isn't the worst thing.

There was this kid, no more than 17, hanging out with the Avengers.

Natasha and Bucky was far. They saw him.

Peter felt tears prickle in his eyes.

His family. His family was with another.

And that ends everything.

-

Everyday the team would hang out with the boy, instead of him.

-

He was going to collage. This day was graduating day.

He had cut off all his connections, moved on. But worst of all, he deleted, destroyed, burned every memory of his Avenger Family.

May and him was walking out of the school when they heard a jet.

"Peter!" a voice called out.

"What do you want?!" Peter snapped not looking back. "We wanted to congratulate you plus would you like to come with us, we're on a dinner night as Jon is celebrating his birthday?" Peter spared glance at the superheroes.

"I'm not a fan of parties, especially the one that leaves somebody. No." Peter took May's hand and they walked away.

Tony took Peters hand. May looked ready to slap Tony as he said. "Pedro, Pete." Instead of May slapping Tony...

Peter slapped him.

"Don't call me by my nickname. And don't ever call me Pedro. It's your fault I'm like this. It's your fault I almost fucking died, under a warehouse. It's your fault your plane crash. It's your fault I died on Titan. We're not close. We're not anymore close Tony Stark. You have plenty of toys to play with don't you? Then play with them. After all I'm just a pawn, your a king. Isn't that how it goes. Every one to you is just a pawn on a battle field? I'm just one of them. I'm not anything to you, old man. I'm not anything to you Anthony Edward Stark. Leave me and My Aunt May Alone. I've got nothing to do with you. Nothing." Peter said.