The New Intern and Jealous Peter

A boy about the age of 15 found its way on the Stark tower and made Peter jealous. The latter though, he tells himself he isn't jealous

Okay, but what the fuck?

The boy was taking all of Tony's time that he felt unwanted. So one day, Tony was supposed to get him. But to find out that Tony was hanging out with the new boy. So he stuffed his phone back his pocket and waited for a bus.

And to his Parker luck.  It started raining. "I hate it." Peter mumbled to himself. As he arrived at the tower he was soaking wet. "Mr. Parker, you are wet, please dry yourself off at you floor the Avengers have been informed." Peter would have to say a nice thank you but, he was not in the mood. So he just grumbled.

Upon changing, he got to the communal area and saw that the Avengers were huddled up to this boy. And all his heart broke. Steve woke up and saw Peter, he was about to say hi but Peter said. "Friday, take me down. I'm gonna go to Aunt May where I'll be wanted." Peter said. Looking directly at Steve before retreating back to the elevator.

Steve shrugged but saw his team huddled up with Stark's new intern. He smiled.

"Stupid!" Peter said. He was outside his apartment where he and Aunt May lived.

He entered and saw that Aunt May was watching the TV before looking at him.

"Peter? Aren't you supposed to sleep at the tower today?" May asked. "I don't want to talk about them May." Peter said.

May nodded before saying "You know you can talk to me right?" May asked. "Yeah." Peter smiled.

He snuggled up closer to his aunt as they watched TV.

-

Amazing, spectacular, jaw dropping, this kid studies at Mid Town High as well, well isn't that great? Ned was too busy to talk to him, too busy talking at the new kid, and of course MJ did too, so now, he was lonely.

As the day ended he saw a limousine. But he knew it was for the intern. So he didn't bother to go there. It beeped. He looked around and saw Tony dragging the intern in the car.

Peters eyes teared up, before that was him. But now... It was the new kid.

He walked home. Telling May that he was gonna stay and not go to the tower.

He got in his spider suit and swung out, stopping the crimes. He sat down on a large roof. Sitting on it. He was asked. "Mr. Stark wanted me to ask you if you could join them at dinner with Cris." So that's his name. "And he won't take no for answer." he heard Tony's voice behind him.

"And I'll say no." Peter said. "Come on kid. His one of the purest there is... Probably purer than you..." he whispered the last part.

Peter with his enhanced sense heard it. And wow was he surprised that he managed to gag the words he wanted to say.

"I get it, his better than me. Would you leave me alone?" Peter didn't even say anything else before swinging away.

He got to his apartment. Cleaned up after changing and lied on his bed.

How could this happen? Mr. Stark doesn't want him anymore. "May?" Peter asked. May looked over and mentioned him to sit down.

"What is it honey?" May asked, her sweet voice sounding. "I don't want to go to Mr. Stark dinner... With the new intern he replaced me with." May nodded. "So that's why you don't want to go there anymore." Peter nodded. "Go get the blankets, we'll have a sleep over." May chuckled as Peter nodded.

She heard a knock. "Yes?" she asked. "May, it's Tony." Tony said. "I'm sorry Mr. Stark but... Peter wont be going. He has plans with me tonight." May asked. She felt Tony give a sigh and said. "Alright." he sounded dissapointed.