I'm Not What You Think I Am

Peter wasn't gay. No. He was a straight person. A straight guy. Yes, he has a crush on Thor but it's just an admiration. But even though he doesn't seem to care his hurting inside.

His friends left him.

His family died.

He was sent to a foster home.

An abusive one.

Spiderman has been hard.

Bullies doubled.

And he has to put a front whenever he comes to the tower. Part of the internship.

And Tony doesn't even know about this. He thinks Peter has a happy life and is starting to wonder why Peter doesn't bring May anymore.

And Steve would always throw a glare at Peter in the table.

So he decided to bring it up.

"Hey Pete, where's May?" Tony said, bluntly.

"Work." Peter sighed, he wanted to avoid this topic. It brought tears to his eyes.

"Stop fucking lying! I know she's gone an you didn't do anything about it!" Steve cursed

Peter counted on his brain. '1' Peter silently got up., "I... I'm sorry..." Tony glared at Steve and said. "Where do you live now?" Natasha asked.

"Still there." Peter replied bluntly.

-

When he got back to the foster home he was greeted with a whip on his face.

"Where have you been?" his abusive foster parent asked. "Work." he replied.

"Get on the tar and lie on your knees!" the man said.

Peter obeyed and started crying. Screaming bloody murder.

He heard a belt unbuckle and pants going down.

He cried the whole night as the man did things to him he didn't like.

And the man finished later than usual.

"Try it again and it'll be a lot painful." the man said.

Peter knew the man has walked away and broke free if the ropes.

He then went to his room. He saw a letter and it wrote. "I'm sorry Peter. They will kill me. And if your reading this and I'm not in the house... I'm sorry I guess they killed me. I'm sorry I'm not strong enough to hold them back. Please live a life someone could never have." Peter bit back his lips from screaming in sadness.

His only friend. The only one that could cheer him up was gone. Dead. Murmured by the person on the house.

He went to the Comfort Room and pulled the razor from a box

He didn't deserve to live.

He deserve death. He deserve pain.

So he sliced his arms. Too much to count. Blood spilled from different wounds as he cried.

He got the Spiderman suit and changed.

When he went out. "Hey Karen." Peter said through his tears.

He couldn't take the pain. And the only one that could understand him was Karen. His only friend.

Ned and MJ... They were getting bullied ever since Peter was rumored Gay which he was not. No.

He went far away from them. Afraid they'll get hurt too.

"What's the tallest building to jump off if?" he said snapping back. He swung from building to building ignoring the shouts of people saying his a menace.

"I cannot allow you to kill yourself Peter." Karen said. Knowing where this is going

"Why Karen? I just want to get away from all the madness. Judgement. Pain. Sorrow. Sadness. I just want to get away from all of it! Why is it so hard?!"

"People kept saying I'm a menace. I'm a bother! I'm stupid! An idiot! Why do I still live!" Peter shouted. Tears were shed by Peters eyes.

"Peter, you are the best thing that has happened in my computer life. I can't let go of you. Your like my brother. Your my family." Karen said.  Sincerity clear in the voice.

"Am I important?" he was sitting on top of a railing looking at the sunrise.

"You are important Peter. The most important person in the whole world." a different voice spoke out. He looks at his back and saw Tony. "You are sitting at Stark industries railings so don't be scared that I know your here." Peter gave a tired sigh.

"If I'm important then why do the people I love leave me? Am I not enough... Or am I just a bother? Mr. Stark... Am I bothering to you?" Tony kissed Peters forehead and sat his chin on the boys head. "You will never be a bother Peter. Never. Your more than anyone can give me. Your my son Peter. Don't ever listen to the judgement of people. They will only bring you down. And if they do. Tell me. I'll bring them down. Sometimes, you need to fight back. Fight fire with fire. But always learn," Tony pointed at Peters heart.

"Always learn from Pete's mistake, make them better. And always remember... I will always be in your heart. Forever." Tony said.

He took off Peter mask and cupped Peters cheeks. "I don't understand how people could judge you. Your the most innocent and best person I know. And they're damned if they see the Avenger knocking on their door." Peter laughed.

"Come on, your a big boy, hey up I can't carry your bed can I? Old man's striking." Peter laughed.

"Mr. Stark, do you need a wheelchair?" Peter asked teasingly.

"Kiddo, you are bringing me white hairs." Peter laughed at Tony.

"Your just getting old." Peter laughed.

"That was beautiful." the Avengers had tears streaming down their faces.

And Steve smiled. "He needs to get over May. She won't want him to be sad. She wants him to be happy.

"I love You May." Steve whispered.

He went and joined his family celebrating Peter.

He shakes his head and the wind whispered in his ears. "Take care of Peter for me will you? Also Love you Steve." the Avengers felt the wind get strong. And each of them nodded their head. "We will."

Credit Scene:
Director: DaemonsRain
Creator: DaemonsRain
Requested by: Shattered_Spirit
Script by: DaemonsRain
Actors:
Tom Holland as Spidey
Robert Downey Jr as Tiny Stank
Chris Evans as Steeb LanguageMom Rogers