You Did What?!

"I wish I had Netflix." Peter sighed. "You want Netflix?" Tony asked his kid. "Yeah. But I just can't afford it." Peter replied laying back.

"I'm gonna go somewhere Pete. Fri, call the Avengers here. Get them to spend time with Peter." and upon hearing spend time with Peter... The Avengers showed up instantly. "C'mon Pete, we've got plans for the day!" Clint said. "Yes, Son of Stark, we have a great day ahead." and it was a good thing Tony was already gone or he would have reacted.

"Yeah"

-

When Tony returned. He said. "I bought Netflix!"

Peter then looked up from the TV with the Avengers doing the same.

"Oh that's awesome! I've been munching from Ned's account for years. This will be nice." Peter cheered. The avengers laughed at Tony's face.

"What do you mean by account?" tony asked. Clearly confused. He brought Netflix. Isn't that enough?

"His Netflix account." Peter stated

And now it was his turn to be confused as Tony looked at him

"Like his profile, I wanted one of my own and it's like $8." Tony facepalmed.

Peter just realized what Tony did.

"Don't tell me you bought..." Peter didn't even want to continue.

"Netflix. I fucking bought Netflix because you said you wanted Netflix. So you would be free to watch, with your friends." Tony said.

"Thanks anyway." Peter smiled.

Clint had to say "Since Tony bought Netflix... Let's have a movie marathon!!!"