Steve

To tell you the truth, Steve doesn't really trust Tony that much. He still thinks that Tony is what the media portrays him. But seeing a teenage boy entering the room. Lighting up Tony's face as the boys voice was heard.

-

The kid was gonna  be here only to be dissapointed that Starks on a mission. And he was the only one in the penthouse.

"Good Afternoon Mr. Rogers." Peter greeted him. The kid and him doesn't really talk that much.

"I'd like to ask you a favor if that's alright? Well... If your not busy that is." Peter scratched the back of his neck a habit of his when his nervous. "Nah, I'm done drawing for now, so what do you need help?"

"Well... I'm actually working on a project about World War II. I need details and pictures, for a brochure but if your not up to it I could do it on my own so I'm not a bother." Peter said. "Sure kid, let's start this project." Steve smiled.

They started with the project. First of all, designing the folder. Having FRIDAY print some things into the folder. Steve helped him with the design. And there it was, a project sure to score perfect. With Steve's explanation and design Peter is sure to have an A.

"That's not the only thing Mr. Rogers, I actually need help with studying with my history. I'm not really doing good with that." Peter explained. Steve smiled and went to teach him about it.

-

"So Pete, who's that woman in your wallet?" Steve asked, enticed by the beautiful woman. "Oh May? She's my aunt. You two are pretty alike." Peter smiled.

"What her name?" Steve asked "And her number? If that's not to much to ask?" Steve added. "She'll be delightful that Captain America gonna call her!" Peter instantly gave May's number to Steve.

"Well Cap, if got to run you down some things before courting May." Peter smirked at Steve. Steve blushed. "I'm not!" Steve protested. Though he protested he was actually taking notes.

"So, when's the wedding?" Peter asked. Steve blushed and they laughed.

-

Steve was happy, he got to spend time with Tony's kid. That enough he actually called a beautiful girl.

"That's so funny!" Steve said. He was on the phone with someone.

"Who you calling Capsicle?" Steve was really laughing. "Oh, that's sad. Alright talk to you later?" Steve laughed and ended the call.

"Okay, is Cap talking to a girl?" Cling said. "I am proud of you the American Captain." Thor spoke.

"Why haven't Peter suggested her sooner." He whispered. "Hey Tones, would you mind if I borrow one of your cars?" Steve asked. "S-sure. So where you going?"

Steve smiled. "Gonna get Peters Aunt." he laughed and grabbed the key.

-

"Steve? What are you doing here?" May asked surprised. "Couldn't I get you?" Steve smirked. "Gosh May, your boyfriends hot and is Captain America." Her friend said. May just blushed.

She said goodbye and they rode off. "Oh, me and Peter actually got a new house not an apartment thanks to Tony and Pepper." she directed Steve at their house. It was close to the tower so Peter could walk over.

"I guess I'm gonna see you tomorrow?" May blushed.

-

Steve reached the tower.

"I'm gonna regret this but. For May I'll do it." he stepped out of the elevator and looked at his team mates. "Alright, I need your help." he stated.