Fangirls

Peter has what you would call. Fangirls. At the tower. And everytime he comes in. FRIDAY greets him and a swarm of female interns. Which I have to say are hot. Would touch his body.

And one accidental thing happened when somebody, accidentally touch his. Ehem. Thing. Ehem. And the girl immediately screamed. "Oh my Gosh his big! Marry me."

The other girls started touching him and all though Peter is glad for this, he was also scared.

This girls found out he was sexy as fuck when a video of him. At school. Dancing at the song of Rhianna.

And damn was he scared when the Avengers found out.

And when he entered the compound, he was greeted by Tony.

"How was school, dancer?" Peter paled at Tony's voice.

"So the rain, how was it?" Steve joined in.

'Even Steve?!' Peter thought. He started sobbing internally.

"Did Rhianna give you flowers?" Natasha said.

Peter facepalmed. "So when we're you planning to tell us?" Clint said.

"Since.... Never..." Peter said. "You completely rocked that Pete. Proud of you." Bruce said.

"You and the son of Quill should have a dance off!" Thor suggested.

"Did I hear a dance off???? I'm on!" Quill said entering the room. The guardians with him.

And Peter thought this day would never get worse.

He then remembered. The field trip. "You are fucking demon!" Peter screamed.

The Avengers looked confused.

To be continued....