Tony's Heart

I've worked hard. Won an award but it feels like nothing. I asked if they could come, but instead they went to another.

There was this kid, who just came up and told Mr. Stark he was his kid, and it all went down hill from there.

I couldn't believe it.

I'm standing on the stage, an award right in my hand.

It hurts, it hurts to know that your loved one doesn't love you. The kid probably isn't Mr. Stark's son. But who am I to judge.

At least I have May and Ned and MJ. Their the only one that I have.

They've cut all connections to me.

It just pains my heart to know that I never played a big part in their life, that I'm easy to be replaced.

Then, May got into an accident. She's still recovering but now, I need to take hours of jobs, only to supply our needs.

Spiderman has been rough, Karen updates me. Talks to me sometimes Friday too.

The crime rates are going up again. The city is worrying, so I took a break on jobs and worked as Spiderman.

I haven't gotten a lot of food in my body, no sleep, no rest.

I've just stopped joining the team in missions. Then the Gold Kid showed up, Iron Man sidekick.

-

The noise of the beeping cars, chattering of people, it hurts my ear, the. The flashing lights, no.

I'm having a sensory overload now. "Karen, S.O." Karen muted the outside world and breathed. Karen instructed me to do it.

Iron-man was behind me, I felt it. Once I calmed down, Mr. Stark held me up. He was chocking me. "How dare you hurt my kid!"
I didn't understand, i hurt his kid? How.

"You've been bullying him!" Mr. Stark said, I couldn't have. No never. He gripped my neck hard, pushed me. He then shot me and I am now falling in the air.

He flew away, how could he do this? I webbed my self away, I saw someone take a video. "Peter, I am sorry about Mr. Stark's action. I told the Avengers and now they will talk to him. I know you didn't do anything wrong." Friday said. He didn't answer. He arrived at his apartment, looked inside, blood smelled. The he saw, May.

May had been stabbed. He was fully alone now. Ned and MJ had been distant. He was alone.

Nowhere to go. All alone.

A few days passed, the funeral was bed, it was only him.

He knows, he lost his will.

His got nothing to live for anymore.

He went to a place, a mountain, he hiked with his Uncle Ben, Aunt May, and his Parents.

He saw that their tree house isn't destroyed, his stuff was inside. And a piano was found.

He played a song he now's so well, he knows he is gonna have a panic attack.

So much happened in a week.

He sang...

There was a time when I was alone.
No where to go and no place to call home.
My only friend was the man in the moon.
But even sometimes he would go away too.
Then one night as I closed my eyes,
I saw a shadow flying high.
He came to me with the sweetest smile,
Told me he wanted to talk for a while.