You Fucking Devil

So Peter was an angel, a literal angel walking on earth as if it was nothing but then again, people say that everyone has a bad side.

And you literally don't want to get on Peters bad side. On a bad day.  With bad hair do. And bad stuffs.

"You motherfucking bitch! You look like stich. What does your name imply? Flash? You mean getting girls into bed and them leaving you in a flash? Let me tell you, got 12 girls in one year and that was when I wasn't this cool. So listen here you Missy, I don't give a fuck about your words cause your just plain dumb." Peter roasted Flash.

"You have a fat ass friend." and that made Peter press a button.

"Instant Kill mode?" Karen asked. "Instant torture." Peter said.

"Instant Torture it is." Karen said in a happy voice.

"Let's see Flash, what are the options here? Hm. Oh I know. Karen reveal Mr. Thompson's worst and embarrassing moment." Karen happily obliged by.

"Mr. Thompson jeeps on peeing his pants when he gets scared just right now. Compared to you, he is a lower class, he is jealous of you. And most of all, he has never gotten a girlfriend before." Karen said happily.

"So... Flash, got anything to say?" Peter smirked.

"You are a devil that looks like an angel." and Peter laughed.

"That is the best compliment I have ever heard. Good job." Peter smiled before frowning an evil aura showing around him.

"If I were you I'd scram. And go to the CR when you pee." Peter then smiled.

"Or do you really want to be tortured." and Peter, Peter was laughing evil. Flash was running for his life. Then Peter female changed into a good one. "Now... What are all of you starting at?" Peter smiled.

And MJ, MJ just had to say. "Your a devil in an angels body." Peter looked at her "You are so true."

So I have no words. None, I can't believe we've reached over 101 followers!!! Thank you. All of you. For your kind words, comments and votes for this story. I can never forget the moment I started this book up until now. You are the best. The very best. Thank you my baes. And thank you...

Thank you my friends, wattpaders, and most of all,  a family that o thought I'd never had.

Key word: Family.

You are my family.