Caroling!!!

Disclaimer: Okay,  all the book that I have has Secret Santa. And... I just want to do it differently, Merry Christmas everyone!!!

-

"Peter! Get your but down here asap!" Peters abusive uncle said. "Yes uncle... Ross." Peter said.

"From now on, you and your petty little aunt are out of this house. Got it?" Ross said. Peter nodded and looked at May's beat up form.

When Ross finally closed the door. May and Peter took off and went down to an alley way. God Parker Luck has strike again.

"Are you alright May?" Peter asked. May looked at Peter and smiled "I'm fine, I could take some few hits." May said.

Peter knew that was a lie, ever since Ross entered their life it was like, May had sickness. Illness of the heart.

And Peter didn't like that one bit.

"Oh May. Maybe we could stay at the therefor today?" Peter suggested.

"Maybe..." May looked up, she took her purse and looked at it. "Sorry Peter but... We've got no money." May looked so guilty it hurts Peter so much.

"that's fine May, maybe I can call... No wait... I think we're just gonna burden them.. Like I am a burden to you." Peter said.

"Peter you are never a burden okay? You will never be one. I could live you the whole world if that'll make you realize your not a burden. If one, I'm glad that the plane crash cause I wouldn't have a loving and caring boy I have now." Peter hugged May. Snow started falling from the sky.

The two just enjoyed the peacefulness before Peters phone rang.

The two swiped the tears and saw Happy calling. "Hey kid, I'm by your apartment building, boss wanted you to come to the tower for Christmas. Pepper said to bring your aunt. Come on." Happy spoke and ended the call.

"Let's go May?" May nodded.

-

When the three arrived at the tower, they didn't realize Ross was there too.

"Didn't I say I don't want to see your face again? Get out." and as if all the Gods above including Thor has rain down upon earth, Peter exploded.

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of your screams, listen here buddy, I am Peter Parker. Most likely known as Spiderman. Is your name Tony? No. Is your last name Stark? No. Are you a billionaire? Oh Shit, right at the spot. Your poor." Peter burned Ross down.

"You aren't even rich!" Tony soon intervened.

"Well actually, Pepper ran a test and what do you know, May is her sister! Making Peter her nephew too. Also, I hear the adoption paper being created, meaning Peter is our son. If you treat him like that, well consider yourself out." Tony said.

Clint then smirked. "In English please." Tony grinned.

"Peter doesn't have Tony as a first name, but he does have Stark on the last. He is a billionaire." Tony said clearly.

"But..." Ross spoke. "Good bye!" the Avengers said as they pushed him down the elevator.

-

After that Peter and his family started having fun.

May took out her gift and gave it to Peter. "May..." Peter said.

"It's Ben's ring, he said he'd give it to you when your sixteen... But... He isn't so I took myself upon that to give it to you" May explain.

"Awe, giving gifts already? Count as in." Pepper said, the Avengers grinned and took their gifts out.

"Merry Christmas Peter!!!" they all screamed.

Peter had tears streaming down his face.

"You guys.. Thank you!!! I'm sorry I didn't get any if you anything." Peter said.

"It's fine. Open them up!" Clint said jumping like a kid.

Peter took Steve's gift which was surprisingly a sketchpad and painting materials.

Natasha got him a key, "Thats the key to the secret room I keep telling you to not peek."

Clint got him a bow and arrows "Archery kid."

Thor got him a... "Hammer?" Peter asked. " As you have proven yourself worthy, I give you your own magic hammer, whenever you are in danger, it will come to save you."

Wanda got him a locket with the two of them. "So you won't forget me."

Vision for him a new web shooters. "It's more stronger and has a tracker that can't be put out also it has camoflauge.

Bruce got him... "All the gamma radiation book?!" Bruce nodded and laughed.

Pepper gave him clothes and a necklace "You'll know why you have those tux."

Bucky came next with an apron. "Cook with me if you like."

Sam gave him new shoes "Run with us."

Scott got him the Avengers figure that Peter couldn't afford "Play with Cassy."

Tony came in last. He held a piece of paper, a key and another paper.

"Merry Christmas Peter." Tony said.

And when he found out what the gift was he cried.

Adoption Paper for Peter Parker.

The other was "Peter Parker will inherit Stark Industries." and of course, the keys are for the cars.

"Mr. Stark, I think the second paper has wrong information. It says Peter Parker, not Peter Stark. Merry Christmas dad!" Peter shouted and gave Tony a bone craving hug.

"Wait for us." the rest came in and hugged them.

"We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!" they all sang with no tone.

"Jingle bell jingle bell jingle Bell Rock jingle bell..." they sang the entire song because author doesn't know the whole song

Who doesn't like caroling on Christmas day.

Merry Christmas everyone, from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank all of you for the love and support, I agree with one comment, I couldn't believe that all the love your giving me yet we don't know each other. That's... One of the best thing people gave me. I love all of you. Each and every one of you. Thank you.