Happy Birthday!!!

Peter woke up to see he wasn't in the lab.

He was in his own room in the tower and carefully tucked in.

He didn't remember being brought here. He was so tired of yesterday.

But he had a nightmare, a nightmare that felt so real.

He shot himself because of what he is hiding inside.

He looked inside the room he was in.

Everything was so plain so he decided to get some color in his room and who else would help him? Of course the Avenger.

So when Peter was now done finishing up,  he headed outside of the room and got blindfolded.

Peter's spidey sense didn't alert him of what happened, this wasn't a threat?

But all those thought soon disappeared when he smelt food.

Delicious food, probably cooked by either May or Steve or maybe both.

The blindfold soon disappeared and there he looked at the majestic food set up in the table.

He looked at everyone and smiled, he forgot that today was his birthday.

Today!

And everything was set up to be Spiderman themed and no fancy people, only him and his family.

"Let's dig in?" Tony asked as Peter took a sit.

"Let's dig in." Peter replied and started eating food right in front of him.

"So Peter, what do you want to do today?" Pepper asked. "I just want to be with you guys." Peter said. The rest said Aw.

"I have a challenge, whoever draws and paints the most beautiful work will have what he or she wants for the day!" Steve said he knew that he would win but May and Peter smirked. "It's on." May said.

"Your on Capsicle." Peter laughed.

"Ready set go!" Pepper shouted.

Peter got his pencil and started drawing, theme was an angel. Or any fictional characters you can think of.

The Avengers drew stick man.

Steve drew:

May drew:

Peter drew:

Peter drew:

The Avengers just wowed at Peter drawing

And instantly voted for the boy

-

The day was going well until they played a game called.

Never Have I Ever

(Peter turned 17)

"Never Have I Ever, gotten a girlfriend." none drunk any of the juice. And Tony with the rest of them was surprised Peter has a girlfriend and they didn't know.

"Wow, you managed to keep this a secret, how long, are you two still together?" Clint asked

Peter scratched the back of his neck, "We've been together for two years... We're still together... Her names.... Michelle Jones."
The Avengers thought it was time they looked at each other and said. "Never Have I Ever... Adopted a kid named Peter!" Tony drunk.

"Peter... Would yohlike to be my son and be a Stark?" Peter cried.

"Yes, Yes Mr. Stark! I'd love to be your son! Thank you dad!" Peter shouted.

Dad

A nice touch to it.

"Thanks son." the Avengers cheered.

The rest soon joined the hug and I'd they slept together in a puzzle.

No one will know.

And if Friday took a picture. Nobody will mention it.

They had it on their phones as the background.

Had it in their room.

Had it in their office.

Had it in their wallets.

And finally had it in their memories.