Jealousy

Peter was jealous. Jealous of a new boy. In his school. And he was hitting on Michelle. Peters crush. And nobody messes with Peters stuff. Especially the ones he cherishes.

And when he went to the compound he immediately went to his "Mentor".

"Mr. Stark, is it bad if we sue someone?" Tony looked at him confused.

"If you have a good reason, why?" Tony asked. "There's this boy at school, his been hitting on MJ. And as a boy, I am very protective of my friends." Peter stated.

He heard a cough behind him "Is she just a friend Pete or girlfriend?" Damn it May! How could you.

"It's not like you and Steve haven't kissed each other." May blushed and when Tony looked at Steve, Steve was having a nose bleed.

"Good one Pete, good one." Natasha said.

"But literally. He isn't even smart! And I'm wondering why he is at the decalthon!" Peter was fuming mad.

"Proms coming up, FRIDAY call MJ." MJs face soon went up. "Parker, if your asking me to the prom. Yup, I'll go with you, dress gold." Peter smirked.

"Sure darling." Peter laughed as MJ made a disgusted face. "Don't ever call me that loser"

"Love you too!" Peter smiled as MJ left.

"So who's gonna help me with prom?" and every Avenger raised their hands.

Sorry guys about not uploading. For a while? Or did I upload this book yesterday? But anyways, thank you for the support. Loved all your comments. And hope you bring love to Home is Where My Heart Should Be. Got two chapters up! See ya! I'll upload later if I can!