You Need Makeup

Disclaimer: Peter is 5 years old here, Tony is his adoptive father with Pepper as his adoptive mother, May is living with the Avengers in the tower, Ben died early, Peters parents were gone and missing.

Ships: Pepperoni and WinterWidow

Requested by: @Chloe_bear13

A/N: Sorry guys for the long wait was stressed and project were due last week.
-

Peter was running around the tower, being chased by Clint, "I'm gonna catch you big guy!" Clint shouted.

Peter giggled cutely,

He then bumped into a pair of legs and when he looked up he saw that Natasha was the one he bumped.

"I'm here now big guy!" Peter squealed as he went behind Natasha.

"Alright boys, that's enough playing games." Natasha said as she picked Peter up and Peter giggled

It made Natasha smile for a while.

Peter clapped his hands as Natasha smiled but frowned when Natasha frowned again.

Peter puts his little hands on Natasha's face, on her lips to be precise he then made Natasha smile using his fingers.

"Smile, you look pretty when you smile." click t watched at the background grinning like a mad man.

-

It was the next day when Peter saw Natasha. "Auntie Nat!!!" Natasha scooped Peter up in her arms.

"Where you oing?" Peter asked his head tilting at the side in a question manner.

"On a date Pete." Peter nodded his head and asked "With Uncle Bucky!!" Peter clapped his hands as Natasha blushed a little.

"No big guy, I'm going with someone else." Peter frowned.
"Not Bucky?" Natasha shook her head.

"But Bucky, good for you!" Peter kept saying that Bucky was good for Natasha.

"Don't worry Nat, I'll handle little Iron Man here." Pepper said.

"I'm no Iron Man! I'm Spiderman!" Peter said doing a cute Spiderman pose (Don't @ me, I know his too young but Peters gonna dream.)

Pepper chuckled when Tony put a hand over his arc reactor, "You hurt me!" The two pair started talking about how Iron Man is much better than what he was dreaming off.

Pepper just watch what she lives with.

-

The next day Peter and Clint was already on the counter waiting for Pepper, May and Natasha to finish food.

Three males was down there and when the three girls got out with food in their hands.
The three boys were now staring, but at the food but at the girls.

Tony was looking at Pepper and Bucky was looking at Natasha.

Steve, well Steve was staring at the gorgeous Aunt May.

The boys sat down and Steve couldn't get his eyes off of May.

He then heard Peter mumble something in May's ears which got him and May red.

"Am I gonna have a baby brother or sister soon? With you and Steeb?" Apparently Peter said those.

After finishing breakfast, Natasha went down and started doing makeup, Bucky went to his room and prepared for something.

Let's just say the date yesterday went horrible so now Bucky's asking Natasha out and the woman said yes.

"You wook pwetty!" Peter spoke. Peter was eating donuts, he then asked Clint "Why she wear makeup?" Clint smiled and said "She wants to look beautiful for a date." Clint said "She also wants to be pretty." Sam said.

Peter nodded and went silent. "Why she use makeup? She wooks pwetty alweady." Natasha just shook her head and laugh hard when she heard "Why don't you two us makeup?" Peter asked pointing at Sam and Clint.