Peters Angry.

Suggested by: @aztec2006

Peter was beyond mad by what he heard.

The Captain Language Mom America was coming back here. And Peter was beyond angry.

And an angry Peter is a bad Peter.

-

"Where the fuck is Stark?! He should be here, maybe his lazying off with girls." Steve rolled his eyes.

"Oh... Hello Mr. Steve. How are you?" Peter demeanor changed completely.

Steve didn't look intimidated by the kid but when Natasha backed away. He started sweating.

Peter was cleaning his knife as he threw it to Steve barely missing a hair on his face.

"Oops, I missed. But who would like me if I ruin their Gods face?" Peter fake pouted. He used his web to web Steve by the wall.

"Say bad things about my dad and it'll be much more worse." Peter smiled.

-

"Alright that's it!" Peter stood up from the chair were he was facing Steve. "This plans gonna fail." Steve looked bewildered by Peters guts.

"Here's the plan, Bucky, Thor and Steve you go at the front door, Wanda, Vision, Tony and Rhode, you take above. Natasha and me will seek inside. Got it?" Peter flared at Steve as he was about to interrupt before looking at the others.

They all nodded.

And it's a supposed it works.

-

"You are stupid Stark." Steve said.

"Would. You. Fucking. Shut. Up." Peter said.
"Aren't you a little to young to play hero?" Steve asked.

"Aren't you to old to be alive? And aren't you too cold as the ice you were in?" Peter roasted.

"That's my son!" Peter laughed.

"You just got burned baby, burned!" Clint said.

And Peter let's out a hand. "Let's forget about the past shall we?" Steve smirked it and said. "Indeed we shall."

"I have Bought Pop tarts for the Movie we shall watch." Thor said entering the room.

What great way to end the day.

So great.