This is the end

So... I guess this is the end. I'm not joking, I'm not putting the book on hold anymore or any of those shit. And I am also not doing a long part with no writing like before. Because, I have lost my inspiration.

But do not worry about the request. Just because I'm ending this book, doesn't mean I'm not continuing the one shot.

I love making stories. But it'll be a long while before I do any of your request. I will be focusing on my other book. This book has great love and support. That I'm thankful of.

I just want to thank you for reading, voting, and sharing your love for me that you don't even know. I've made several accounts but I was so scared to update or even publish a book that is because I was scared of the hates. But each and everyone of you here are so kind. And for that I'm thankful.

I just want to say I'm sorry too, because I made you wait all for nothing. I'm sorry if you thought I'm continuing the request on this book. I'm sorry if I seem like I rant about my life everyday. I want to really talk to you guys but I don't want to bother.

So... Thank you for the memories!!! Love y'all!

The update of my book, "Am I A Replacement." will be every Monday and Friday.

Love you my DD kids(Digidestined! Digimon!)

Thank you everybody.

Sincerely: Drenz/DaemonsRain