People Hibernate Too

Peter was cold.

Yup, he was very cold. And he is not dumb enough that he doesn't know what is going on.

He needs warm.

Wants warm.

Yup, his hibernating.

And saddest of all, May isn't there.

May isn't there to comfort him, May isn't there to help him. Guide him. No she was gone.

She died, because of something Peter didn't have power of. She died because off stroke.

Peter was at school that time.

He was only informed when he got home.

A sight he was afraid of. May lying down. Cold. No life. Pale.

Every worst thing Peter thought happened. He lost his very own aunt. Just because of a stroke. And he hasn't even told her, told her about Spiderman, told her he loved her as a mom he never had.

Everyday he kept on mourning he only got up to eat. Go to school. He never thought of going to Tony's as he only bring the what you call Parker Luck™

So yeah, after that selfish decision he lost his family.

So now he was practically freezing while swinging from biking to buildings.

He spotted the tower and saw the Avengers comfy and cooped up in a nice warm sofa watching TV. He looked at them and his eyes looked away and swung from another building.

He was a real, everyday, he would wake up to cold sweat and dry tears.

His body would hurt.

Everything.

He just cried silent under the mask. He stood up to a building, hugged himself as he was very cold.

He kept breathing in and out. Christmas, tomorrow was Christmas.

He can't do it. He just can't survive another year being alone.

He wants to go.

-

The Avengers were watching a few happy movies, Christmas movies, when they saw Peter on their glasses, they smiled to him but he seemed not to notice as he looked another way and jumped.

They all looked confused as to why Peter was up this late so thinking obviously, Tony called May.

To recieve: I am sorry but the number you dialled is not anymore active. Please call another number(I don't know what they say.)

"Friday, Where's May?" Tony asked his AI only to hear a shatter of a glass.

"May Parker is long dead sir."

-

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me?! I loved her! I fucking love her!" Peter was now sobbing hard.

"Steve! His just a child! His depressed!" Natasha answered.

"He still should have told Steve." Bucky up Steve at.

"If you loved her you would be with her! Visiting her grave not shouting at my kid" Tony answered.

Peter just has had enough.

He screamed at the top of his lungs.

"I'm sorry o didn't tell you! I'm sorry J separated her from you! And I'm fucking sorry I never told you! I love her! She was my aunt for fucks sake! She was my mother! She was the last linking family I had! If I could just return time back I would be the one to die! To die with stroke! I did everything, CPR, call emergency but nothing helped! She was the only one who understands me. I loved her as a friend, an aunt and mostly as a mother I never had!" Peter said. Shouted.

He shot a web, the last one one he had and swung to a building.

"He was just a kid. He went through a lot. I'm impressed he even has strength to still live even when monsters he hides is eating him alive. I'm impressed that he is still innocent even though he's seen even the darkest of them all. He is just a kid. Losing his last family member, it's just so sad." Tony punched Steve in the face before flying off and going to Peter.

Steve just stood there, cheeks bruising, his tears streaming down his face as he noticed how the kid reminded him of himself before.

-

The kid was near the dumpsters crying hugging himself.

The coldness finally getting to him.

He fell unconscious as he felt the warmth of his father.

-

"Wake up Petey. I still need you... We need you... People need Spiderman... Spiderman needs you..." Tony was murmuring againts Peter.

Peter opened his eyes. The light wasn't as blinding as he thought it would be.

He looked over to his side and saw Tony crying.

"Peter your awake." Tony whispered.

"You gave me a heart attack kid. Hibernating like that..." Tony was crying hard.

"Don't do that to me ever again... I can't lose you again. You waking up is the best Christmas gift I had. Thank you..." Tony said.

Alright it's been a long time. But...  There's gonna be a part two for this.