Dayum Daniel!

"Dayum Daniel, back at it with the white vans I see." Peter heard from the back of his class.

"What are those???" Peter replied back.

"Nice Choice." Shuri said. And yes, they know each other. Pretty close, you might think they're together but...

Shuri's a Spideychelle fan. (Sorry to Shuri x Peter fans, I'm a full in Spideychelle)

"What are you doing here Shuri?" Peter asked the girl. "Don't tell me it's one of your Spideychelle shinnanegans."

"That's one my boy, so I'm gonna the let you lead the tour." Peter smiled sadly.

"Well then I'll the lead." Shuri laughed tat Peters gestured.

He didn't know he was playing right onto Shuri's plan.

MJ knew the plan, it was real easy to read.

"What the fuck Parker?! You know her?! How much did you pay her?" Flash bring the smart one, talked. "Oh, he didn't pay me, I'm the princess of Wakanda, we met since his the intern of Tony Stark. And you really got to believe him."

They all had their jaws slamming to the ground, except MJ and Ned that is.

Shuri handed out different passes. Not to MJ, Ned, Herself, and Peter.

"Why don't they get them?!" Flash asked. "Oh you know, since Peters an intern, and let me tell you he has a high level clearance, he can enter the tower with ease. As he is Tony Stark personal intern. And they, come with Peter to help him." Shuri smiled.

As they entered the room. The students scan their passes.

Karen's voice spoke when Peter went in. "Peter, Alpha 10, welcome back, the new design is now on your phone. The materials are now at your lab and enjoy your trip. " Karen said.

"Hi Welcome to Chili's!" Peter shouted earning a chuckle from Shuri. "Really?"

"It's appropriate." the boy just answered.

He started explaining the way of Stark Industries. "Now you- AHH...Stahhp. I coulda dropped mah croissant"

Peter shouted as Clint entered the room.

Through the vents.

"Oh no. You two together. It's the end I need to report to the others. Also, your cooking tonight, Tony wanted you to cook."

"Natasha! Going with our plan I see." Bucky spoke. He entered the room Peter shook his head. "Alright watch and see we are gonna teach you how to defend yourself against bully." Natasha said looking at Flash.

"Peter, come up here. You're my partner." Shuri said.

"Mothertrucker dude that hurt like a buttcheek on a stick. Peter laughed as Shuri hit him in the face.

Natasha shook her head and took Peter and started sparring. Instead of teaching, Peter and Natasha fought intently.

"Your getting better." Natasha spoke.

Peter thanked her and went out to eat lunch.

Peter and Shuri with their friends sat at a table. Peter drank a bottle of water and threw it saying. "This bitch is empty! YEet!

Shuri laughed hard as the bottle of water went straight into Flash's head and straight into the trash can.

After a while the tour ended and Peter stayed.

Now it was the day the avengers regretted.

Shuri and Peter.

Together.

Was the best team ever.

They pranked the Avengers.

Lasting a good while.

Now. It was "The Floor is Lava!"

The team quickly went to the highest ace there is.

Peter and Shuri webbed them up at their place except Natasha, Wanda, Bruce, and Vision.

Wanda can control them and no. No way was their secret was gonna get find out by a witch.

Natasha, basic stuff. She's scary.

Vision he can just go through them. There really isn't a need.

Bruce, avoiding Code Green.

All in all, Peter and Shuri had fun.

They laughed their butts off.

Today was a good day.

Sorry for having a short one shot today. I'm a little busy with home works and studying. I'll have career day up and about slowly. So thanks you guys!

Thanks for the Votes and about 6k views! I love you guys!

Again sorry for the short chapter! I'll have a long one. Having a writers block right now.

Also, I love your comments, they brighten my day and makes me laugh, especially the Harry Potter talk. That is still going on about now. And for the hive comments I want to thank you guys.

The ones the requested, I'm really sorry that I haven't uploaded those yet because I have still not started with the "Meeting Avengers", "Career Day", "Science Fair".

So hopefully you guys can forgive me. I have a lot on my plate.

Thank you hopefully you enjoyed this little one shot! Thank you! Have a good day or n8ght!