Death Part Two

Disclaimer: As the title say, Death part two. And I saw a comment, forgot who commented it, but he or she said, "It's funny if the part two starts with who." or along those lines. So I want you to guess, no looking yet, what is the w question I'm gonna use.

"What am I doing here? Where am I? When will... How did... Wait, who, who are you? Who are you to call me by my name when you weren't there when I needed you? I lost everything and calling me a disgrace then saving me. Huh, that's funny, it so ironic." Peter laughed.

"I'm just a replacement aren't I? I'm just somebody to pass time with. That's why you left me. I'm just a toy to be played with aren't I? If Karen didn't send the video, I won't be here with you! I'd be up there with uncle Ben! So don't call me by my name when you don't even know what the fuck is happening to my life!" Peter shouted at Tony. He glared at everyone in the room.

And the he felt a small hand on his large one. Grabbing him he looked down to see Little Maggy close to tears. "Awe you mad at papa? Pwease don't be mad. Papa larbs you." Peter smiled sadly at Maggy. How could he forget about his little sister.

"Awe you mad at me?" Maggy said tears streaming down her face. "No. No. I'm not mad at you Maggy, there are problems that me and papa needs to solve, the same with aunty May and the rest." Peter explained. "I can never be mad at you Maggy. Never." Peter smiled at Maggy.

Maggy played with Peters cheek bones. "I larb you brother." Peter smiled at Maggy, "I larb you to Maggy. Me and Papa need to talk some things, can you go out and play with aunt May and uncle Steve?" Peter said. "Peter I say something to you!" Maggy said.

Peter raised an eyebrow and leaned forward "I think Aunty May and Uncle Steve are together!" Peter laughed. "Sure they are."

Maggy soon left with Steve and May outside.

"Peter... Let me explain." Peter looked at Tony and said "5 minutes talk." Tony took a deep breath and said.

"I love you Peter, I said you were a disgrace because I was so scared. Scared that you'd be a rebellious teenager. I love you Peter, if I lose you I don't know what will happen. We've been ignoring you because we were busy at arranging something's. And when May found out about Spiderman, she didn't mean to kick you out. She wanted to save you but it didn't work. She follows you. We followed you, we didn't let you know. Until tonight... Peter, please forgive us. Will make it up to you." Tony said.

"I'm staying only because of Maggy. Trust and promises are meant to be broken." Peter said.

He took the needles of and went out of the room.

-

Peter sighed in his seat at school, another boring day.

The door opened to see a frightened Maggy. "Brother, brother, brother!" She screamed and Peter immediately went too and hugged his little sister.

"What's the matter?" Peter asked.

"Scary people, they have guns. I'm scared." Peter nodded heooked at his watch, students looked panic but Peter loomed at Maggy for injuries he then heard walking.

"Karen, call the Avengers say we have an attack at school." Peter didn't wait for a reply he double tapped the Watch and his nanotechnology suit started forming.

"Little Maggy, where are you?" Peter bit his tongue he looked at MJ and pleaded.

MJ nodded "Hey Maggy, see that beautiful lady with curly hair? That's my friend I want you to go to her. She'll keep you safe." Peter said

Maggy ran to MJ and said "You do look very pretty, are you brothers girlfriend?" MJ blushed but before she can speak, the door slammed open.
"Where is Maggy?!" the gun guys asked.

"She is inside my heart." Peter or Spiderman said. He kicked the gun out of the man's hand and started attacking.

Both did their good but Spiderman won, except two gun man took him and pointed a gun and a knife at his face and heart.

"Tell us Spiderman, where is she?" Peter didn't reply, the one with the knife stuck it in his suit, fabric showing his hit abs(I have a man crush on Tom Holland so shut up.) the woman dogged deeper but Peter kept quiet.

The woman and the man both fell on ground when gun shots were made.

They looked to see Maggy holding a gun and and doing a peace sign.

"Learned it from aunty Nat." Peter laughed and kicked the two unconscious.

"Where is both my kids?!" Tony asked.

He hugged Spiderman and Maggy came up to hug him.

"I haven't forgiven you yet." Peter spat.

"If this get out to the public I will tell the whole world you fucking secrets." Peter took of the mask and glared.

Maggy looked like she was thinking. "Hey Peter, who do you think is more scary, Erza or Aunty Nat?"

"Natasha is more scary." Peter laughed.

Peter went to take his stuff back.

"Hey Papa, I will help you get brothers trust back. Don't worry" Maggy said.

Peter smiled as he heard the conversation.

"Thanks MJ." Peter said and kissed her on the cheeks.

Part three?