Natasha

It was Natasha's turn. She will, train Peter. Teach him moves. And teach him self defense.

She did not expect that Peter will return bloody faced.

"What happened маленький паук?" Peter didn't respond only cried. He asks hi Aunt.

"Am I annoying? Am I a burden? Tell me! Tell me?..." Peter asked. It pained Natasha. "маленький паук you are not annoying,  you are not a bother. Got it? Now tell me who said it to you?"

"Peter tell me." Natasha said. "Just a boy at school." Natasha nodded. "Let's go training yeah?" Natasha asked

(Summary)

Natasha wouldn't share it with others. Not Clint. Not with anyone. She was depressed. She killed does many people. And being a hero isn't helping.

That's when Peter came into view.

And this particular night was one of the night. She had a nightmare. She saw someone at the door. She saw Peter.

"маленький паук." she said. "Ms. Romanov, I heard you crying, is it okay if you share it with me?" Though Natasha seemed to have a cold heart, she made a soft spot for the kid.

Almost everyone did.

"I kept remembering the deaths of those I killed when I was an assassin." the dam broke. It was really unusual for her to cry this hard.

"I don't deserve to be a superhero." She said. Quietly.

"You do deserve to be a superhero Ms. Romanov. I know it's hard. All the lives you've taken, everything. You keep blaming yourself. All these deaths? Their what makes you stronger. It's your motive. Replace the deaths with lives. You save people. Yes, people are hurt. Yes, people die. But it's not just that. You, yourself are saving people. Even though you don't have power, strength, magic, a good eyesight. You can still be who you are. You are who you are. Use those deaths, use them to motivate you in saving more people's life. It's not your fault they get hurt. You're  trying to save them." Peter ended.

He had teary eyes. But still he smiled.

Natasha couldn't help it. She hugged the boy. She will protect the boy. Starting with training.

-

Peter was absent the next day. His schoolmates were having a field trip. To SI.

-

Natasha and Peter were in the training room. Natasha kicked Peter blocked. Fighting styles.

They were getting busy that they didn't notice that the Avengers where watching. Peter took her down.

"I took Black Widow down! I took her down!" he was jumping in the air. Doing somersaults. Making Tony's heart skip a beat.

He heard a cough. "What the fuck?! Penis Parker can't take down The Black Widow! He's too weak!" all eyes snapped at him.

"What did you call my nephew?" Natasha Romanov asked.

"Penis, what are you gonna do about it? I'm rich." Flash sounded cocky. "Let me remind you where you are. Stupid boy. You're in our territory. You say bad things about Peter. You will regret even living." Natasha threatened.

"Plus, who's richer? Your father or Tony Stark?" Natasha smirked.

That immediately shut Flash up.

"And plus, why is he even here? Don't tell me..." Peter knew no one believed him. "Little Stark!" a voice boomed,

"Little Stark!" His team asked. "Thor. I'm not-" Peter started