Baby Spider No Hurt

Summary
Hulk Protects Peter and doesn't let him fight in any battles with them together, but the Hulk went on a rampage when Peter got hurt and destroyed everything. But Peter calmed the Hulk down.

-

So Peter, he doesn't know why but his being sent with strong superheroes to aission with shield.

And now? His going on a mission with he hulk.

After the Godly Mission, it was with Hulk. How happy. Just like Happy. (Get it?)

So yeah, Peter litteraly is happy.

Said happy when he was on a fucking rooftop.

Indian sit, since the Hulk, didn't let him fight. Nope, he said.

"Baby Spider No Hurt. Hulk Fight and Smash." Tony actually laughed since he was on call with Peter.

So... When Peter got hurt fighting on the rooftop, Hulk was beyond mad.

Now Peter was actually fighting the Hulk, Yup. He was fighting big guy right now.

Knowing his strength wouldn't be a match when he controls it, he let's it all out.

Taking blows by blows, he looked at the hulk straight in the face before webbing a way on a post and kicking the hulk in the face. The hulk stumbled back, Peter webbed Hulks hands to the ground. The same goes for his feet.

Good thing it was strong to hold down the large guy.

Peter then started calming the guy down with humming.

"Hmm.... Hmm... Goodnight my love, know I love you.
Someday in time, I'll get to hold you
Inside my arms... Its long over due.
Good bye my love Ill see you soon..."

The Hulk calmed down and started shrinking.

He got off and helped the doctor up.

"Say, Dr. Banner, you ready to go home?" Peter took a quick take down of the monster before helping Bruce go home.

And that was on the news. Entitled.

"Spiderman can take down the Hulk, with a song! Amazing!"

And when he returned. The Avengers forced him to sing. And he sung them to sleep even. Even took down the Winter Soldier.

So my Baes. This is a short one as you can see.

But a long chapter will follow up tomorrow. Thank you for reading! I think this is a request? Not sure. But Shuri and Peter will be up later, I'm sure that's a request. Haha!  By Baes!!!