Peter the Matchmaker

"Gah!  Why can't they see it! At least Tony and Pepper knows." Peter gripped his hair. Pacing around the room.

Well, he actually doesn't have a plan, even his smartness can't get it why don't they fall in love.

So he decided. A truth or dare game.

Peter the Matchmaker

Is on the lose.

-

It all started when May, comes with him to the tower, meeting up with Pepper and Natasha.

"Peter, can I come with you to the tower? Me and Pep, are gonna talk." Peter really looked hard. But really, he smiled. His biological aunt, meeting his dysfunctional family.

As they reached the tower, Pepper was waiting for them. May got out. And she walked. Somebody ran past her bumping her. I was about to get out when I saw May, in the arms of Cap. I forgot that I was 16 and squealed.

Pepper squealed with me too. It was just, so sweet.

Cap and May looked into the each others eyes. May's hand on Steve's chest. "I...ah.." Cap stuttered.

"Ehem, so Cap, you met my Aunt." That snapped the two out of the daze and moved out of each others face. Blushing madly.

Pepper smirked.

Pepper and May took off, it was now Peter and Steve alone. "She's so beautiful and hot." Steve bit his lips. "Alright, stop ogling at my aunt Cap.

-

Peter and Cap were sparring. May and MJ, who recently just came with Ned was watching.

Peter murmured something and Cap understood. The session was heated up. Starting with force. Muscles bulging.

Michelle was hiding her blush, the same with May.

The two finished with Peter pinning him down.

The two got off and drank water. May immediately went to Steve wiping the sweat that formed. Michelle just handed Peter towel. Peter catches it.  Watching the two interact smirking.

The two teenagers, Peter and Michelle coughed. The two adults blushed and tried to explain.

-

Peter and Michelle went up the stairs, Ned and Shuri talking, very sweetly. They actually scooted closer. Then there's Bucky and Natasha, talking while staring intently in each others eyes.

"So Pep, who's the best woman?" Tony and Pepper entered the room. The elevator dinged, May and Steve talking to each other.

Clint, Scott, Bruce, Sam was watching in jealousy. Hope, Clint's wife, Scott's Wife, Valkry, Jane walked in. The boys who hasn't have a partner talked to them. Sam was the only oone left.

Sam said he'd go out with Black Panther and he did.

Peter coughed after Michelle took a picture. Everyone looked at them, blushing.

"Hey MJ, I was thinking,  a truth or dare."

Michelle caught on. She smirked and laughed. "How bout on another day. I'm pretty tired." Michelle drag him to his room.

Well, their relationship was really a secret. Not even the super spies caught on.

There was a problem. A new boy at school was really getting into MJ. Jake was the name.

Blond, blue eyes. A perfect boy if you can say.

And Peters jealous of that. Not knowing his already perfect.