One Swing Away

Requested by: @RosyUnicorn

"I'm only one. Call away. I'll be there to save the day. Spiderman got nothing on me. I'm only one swing away." Peter smirked as he saw Tony and his family whistling.

Peter smirked as he looked at MJ.

"Call me baby if you need friend." he look at Ned who smiles happily.

"I just wanna give out love, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon." he then switched his view to the Avengers who whistled harder.
"Reaching out to you, so take a chance." he glared at Flash which made Flash go down farther on his sit.

"No matter where you go, you know your not alone.." Peter started going with the beat, moving to the left.

"I'm only one, swing away. I'll be there to save the day, Spiderman got nothing on me, I'm only one swing away." Peter smirked, he threw the mike at MJ and MJ smiled gratefully.

"Come along with me don't be scared." Peter quipped while MJ just shuts him up. "Your scary" Peter said

"I just wanna set you free, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon" MJ looked at Peter

"But." Peter said quietly.

"You and me can take it anywhere. No matter where we go. I know your not alone." MJ said.

"For now, we can stay here for a while. Cause you know I just wanna see you smile." MJ smiled.

The two now joined at the chorus.

"I'm only one, swing away, I'll be there to save the day. Spiderman got nothing on me, I'm only one call away." Peter took this as his cue.

"And when your weak, I be strong I'm gonna keep holding on, so don't you worry, I won't be long-" MJ cuts in by "You're always late" which got chuckles from the Avengers.

"Darling, when you feel like hope is gone, come running to my arms." Peter hits the note perfectly.

"I'm only one swing away, I'll be there to save the day, Spiderman got nothing on me. I'm only one swing away." Peter said.

"I'm only one. I'm only one... Swing away! I'll be there to save the day, Spiderman got nothing on me. I'm only one swing away. I'm only one swing away..." Peter finished the song with a bow.

Then he heard "That's my son!" Tony shouted.

And if the news was filled with Tony Stark son is Peter Parker

No one in the tower would mention it. And they just had a fun day.

Watching people try climb up walls like Peter and failing miserably.