Thot be gone!

Disclaimer: The her is deeming Peter worthy, and somehow, it has its own mind.
Requested by: ThisUsername-isTaken

-

Thor was flying around, searching for Tonyson. And when he arrived at the school, he knocked on the window from where Flash was bullying Peter.

And as if the Hammer had a mind of its own. It broke the window, and started heading for flash.

And when it started going to Flash, Peter grabbed it and stopped it. And instead of flying away, Peter stood perfectly where he was.

Thor stood up, smiling and said.

"Tonyson! Congratulations, you are the first midguardian to carry my hammer!" Peter scratched the back of his neck and realized that flash was still in the room. "Penis... Lifted the hammer?! I am so dead!" Flash said rubbing away.

Peter handed the hammer back to Thor. And they flew off to the tower.

-

"Man of Iron, I formally invite your son to Asgard. He has shown worthiness and I want him to challenge monsters. But do not worry the warrior three and I shall help him." Thor proposed in front of the table. Peter shyed away and looked down. "As long as you take us there." Tony said. Thor nodded happy that Tonyson will go to his place.

-

The Avengers arrived at the rainbow bridge. All piled while Thor was gracefully landing.

After a few minutes if getting off of each other.

They soon headed the way to the palace. Which they are greeted by Heimdal.

"Is this the child you speak about my lord?" Heimdal asked. "Of course, we are to challenge some frost giant." Thor said and Peter just shivered.

"I wish you good luck.,"

-

Peter swung the hammer one by one he defeated the frost giant.

But then a large chunk of ice was being thrown his way so he said, "This bitch is plenty of strong, YeEt!" Peter laughed. But was shocked to see that not only was he able to throw it but it made electricity come out.

It destroyed the chunk of ice it was heading to Loki who was reading, Thor quickly catches the strong weapon.

"I... I'm sorry Mr. Loki! I was being careless..." Loki and the rest of the people there were shocked.

"What did you call me?" Loki asked.

"Mr. Loki... Should I not say that? Or should I say lord Loki instead or what?" Loki shook his head and stood up, whipping the invisible dust out of his pants. But smiled a genuine one. "No one has ever been kind to me. Thank you." Peter smiled brightly.

And then smirked, a smirk that caught girls falling head over heels. He smirked a Stark smirk.

"Are you really sure his not your son?" Clint whispered. "All but blood." Steve looked unimpressed. "Tony, you look just like him. Act like him except the ego and play boy." Tony wanted to laugh. "Oh he is a play boy, he has girls falling head over heels for him at the tower yet he still stays in love with MJ." Tony laughed.