I'm abandoning this book

So... I don't really know if this is a good news or a bad news for all of you. But I'm abandoning this book. Yup, I'm sorry for this but I lost all my inspiration. I'm sorry...

No really... I'm abandoning this book...

Well... You leave me all no choice...

Happy October Fools! 😂😂😂Haha! I know it's supposed to be April fool's but you get it.

Who the fuck am I kidding?! Of course I'm not abandoning this book. Your all my precious Baes!

I'm really sorry for no update yesterday but I've got exams tomorrow and on Saturday, so there won't be uploads from me for a while, but I wanted to tell you guys, u have two new books that I'm creating right now.

Book One:

Catch Me When I Fall...
Margareth S. Fillie. The daughter of a rich man, fell in love with a boy she never thought would change her life.

Margareth despised her father, Joel Fillie.

And now set off on a journey with the man, the man she knew she would fall in love with.

But the question is... Is he ready to catch her, when she's falling for him?

Date of Publishment: December 25 2018
Reason of creating the book: For  A Friend of Mine.

Second book:

The Angels and The Humans

Can an Angel fall for a human?

Can an Angel break the law to love a human?

Efforts, Wings, Tears, Smiles, Laughter, and when you finally fall into place, it's where life turns into a living hell.

Date of Publishment: Unknowned
Reason: Just fantasies in my head, plus me as the lead character and my crush the leading lady. Involves magic, battles and love.

Even though I've got this book in my hands to create, I will never stop updating this book. I love all to much to stop and abandon this book so thank you.

Also, shout out to all the people who followed me, votes on my story. Reads. A d most of all, thank you for the heart warming messages all of you wrote at the thank you.

And now, I am running  out if request, well, there were some that I couldn't do since I guess lost catch and inspiration in those.

Oh I would actually like if you request like this but it's okay if you dont.

An example:
@DaemonsRain, I would request a sad fic, where Peter gets a panic attack inside the school during PE and the Avengers came in and helped Peter. Ships can be: Stony, WinterWidow.

Also, to tell all of you these are my ships.
Spideychelle
May X Steve
Stony
Stucky
WinterWidow
Clint and Natasha

You can choose the pairings that you want. But for now, please request May and Steve Pair. I don't know why but I am literally in love and imagining them together.

Litteraly. So thank you guys

I am also creating an instagram, though I do have an instagram, it's private but in my new instagram account, hope a of you can follow me. I'm gonna post Spideychelle, Stony, and quotes about the Avengers, and some love quotes. Mostly quotes. So hope you follow me.

Plus, I'm starting a twitter account. Hope you follow me too.

I'm naming them:
Instagram: DaemonsRain715
Twitter: DaemonsRain715