Peters Depression(If Peter Lived)

Peter's shooting or attempt suicide was failed when Wanda got a hold of the trigger before he pushed it.

Peter just screamed out in sorrow, May pushed Tony out of her way. "Oh baby.. " Peter started crying into Mays chest.

May then took out her handkerchief and wiped Peters tears away.

She also had teary eyes but she had to hold them in so she can Stay Strong for Peter.

"Let's go Peter, we'll eat junk food so much that your metabolism can't take it." Peter laughed at that one.

As they were heading away May glanced at Steve and said "I'm sorry but you've hurt my nephew this much that I need space from you." May said trying to break up with Steve.

"I understand..." Steve replied and led her out of the room. Holding the tears of his own.

When he entered back the room he saw students quietly crying and asking MJ and Ned for clarification.

"Would all of you fucking Shit up! A kid, my best friend trued to commit suicide and all you ask is if his okay?! Would all of you fucking stop being plastic and toxic?! For once in your fucking life!" Ned shouted

He stormed off MJ and Liz looked at where Ned was and soon stormed off.

"What have we done?" Tony asked himself as his knees hit the ground.

-

Peter was a mess, a big mess, he feels as though he did this to himself his the one to blame the Avengers felt the same.

It's been a year after the incident happened and Peter would always stay in school even though the team needs him since they have a new helper was with them.

Steven. Steven N. Salazar the full name of the boy which Tony replaced with him.

And in just one year, one year May disappeared, she died.

Peter was balancing out Spiderman, Studies and work.

And let me tell you, his work was as bad as it is. His being hired by people to have sex with and this particular day was what Peter hoped to save him but also not expecting this to be the meeting with his old teammate.

-
(Mention of Rape, and the actual raping skip if you want)
A hand was roaming Peters body, from his abs to his d*ck and he didn'tike this this man was doing things to him that he doesn't like.

But he needs to do it to live.

The man slowly started to take off his clothes and started kissing Peters neck crazily. And when Peter saw the man's length his eyes widened, scared of the pain that'll come with it.

But as the man carried him,  Peter tried squirming out of the man's grasp, but the man's strength stayed put.

The man pushed Peter into the bed roughly,  and started kissing Peters neck as his hands roam down Peters body, the man suddenly entered Peter,  thrusting in and out of the innocent boy the man was grunting,  moaning while Peter was crying and screaming in pain.

The man didn't stop as Peter was already crying. After a while. The man dropped as he came inside Peter and Peter later there crying.

The man's softened d*ck saw Peter, his d*ck started growing when he thought of something. As he was already dressed up he wanted more of the poor boy.

"Kid,  pleasure me." The man said Peter nodded scared but nodded he started taking of the man's polo shirt while kissing the man's neck and next opened and took off the man's pants and boxers leaving the man's d*ck wide and clear.

Peter started sucking on the man's abs and nipples he licked and sucked even though he hates this and as he took off his head the man went up and pushed him to the bed and as Peter later there the man started jumping on Peters d*ck the man moaned while Peter grunted but before the man could come the man took Peter off of him and...

Peter gulped as the man pushed him towards the d*ck and started thrusting into Peters mouth.

After coming in Peters mouth he took Peter by the back and later him, his length starting to enter Peter, Peter screamed in pain as the dick wrecked him to peices

(Raping done)

Peter laid at the bed as the man got his hands up,  Peter was trying and as faith hates him Tony entered the room and started shouting at what Peter knew was Steven N. Salazar.

And When Tony finally noticed Peter he went by Peters side and said sorry and sorry over and over again.

Peter was just crying harder by the second.

Tony took Peter at the Avengers tower and let's him rest....

(Part Three of this would be called Peters Feelings/The Songs)