Bitchy Day

Peter was having a horrible day.

Like a bitchy day. He woke up late, cursed at Captain Spangles for cooking his least favorite.

Forgeting to bring a jacket.

Yup, a bitchy day and as always, teachers gives him to many homework's to work on. Like WTF?! I'm Spiderman you know. I save your asses everyday.

But Peter wouldn't say that outloud.

And to add to the list of everything bitchy. Flash Thompson had to piss him off too much... Well not too much probably worse.

And Peter did not like that one bit.

He fucking flipped Flash off. His middle finger at Flash.

And MJ just looked proud. "Get the fuck out of my sight if you don't want Thors hammer up your ass." Peter glared. A hard cold glare.

And if things wouldn't be normal.

When would everything be normal?

Toomes seemed to get out if jail and headed straight to Peter school.

And when he arrived he started saying the "Villain Code" which means...

Why he was there. Who was he after and just like what happened to Flash.

Peter just fucking flipped Toomes of rendering an angry Vulture.

Tiny Stank soon entered his school screaming.

"Don't fucking hurt my son!" it was an outburst. Which Peter facepalmed.
And if the day didn't get worse.

The Avengers started pestering him if he had bruises.

He webbed them all and saw Tony fighting the Vulture of course Tony was winning.

But being the Gen Z kid he is...

"These are my bitches. Yeet!" Peter shouted.

He threw the Avengers, stopping them from pestering him.

So he looked at his schoolmates and said. "You better shut the fuck about what happened. Or I will take your fucking asses down." Peter smiled and said. "Wrap it up guys. Were going Hawaii. Tony's treat" Tony just shouted.

"You are grounded Mr. Parker!"

This was requested by... thepuppylover1

Hoped you like this.

Sorry if it's a mess but the author is literally stressed. Hope you guys like it once more!!!