Prologue!!!

"Do you know that you are a coward??  Be a man...even a girl like me is living when I have a thousand reasons to die..why can't you just show your courage...after all you are a man..death won't bring a solution for any problem.."She scolded him who was still looking at the sea which is ready to embrace him thereby giving the life he wanted.

He didn't respond that made her more angry.
"Hey dead man..look at here..."she snapped her fingers at him. He suddenly turned his face to her.
"I have a name..."he said in a low voice.
"May be you have a name...but you were about to die...no one needs a name after death...And if I didn't save you, you might have been a dead man now..."she laughed.

He was irritated with her behavior which is completely filled with taunts. He cursed himself for choosing this as his way to end his life. He invited a new problem in his life thereby.

"Who the hell are you to save me? Did I ask you to come here and rescue me? Don't intrude into others life without their permission."He shouted.

His voice echoed the beach. But she didn't scare which made him surprised. Ofcourse a girl who is not scared of this night don't need to scare anything. She stood there with a smile on her face.

"Sometimes we have to intrude into others life for a good cause...only god's permission is needed and he himself send us for that..."she said and he was totally irked.

He glared at her and turned to walk back.
"Hey dead man...stop there.."she followed him and hold his wrist. He stopped cursing her.
"What do you actually want? I agree god sent you for saving me..you did it..right? Now why can't you leave away girl?" He asked holding his head with both his hands.

"Are you again gonna die?"she asked.
"I may die or live..that doesn't matter for you ..go away from me... Otherwise I will kill you before killing myself .."he shouted.
"Then kill me..it will be a blessing for me too..."she said and he was shocked.
He stood there like a statue.
"Do it man..I also want to die to escape from this non solvable problems..But I don't have the courage to take the life god has given me..so you can do it...I am ready..."she closed her eyes.

He was confused.
"Tell me which mental asylum you are living..I will drop you there.."he said holding her hand.
She pouted at him.
"I am not mad..you are actually...If I also decide to escape from my problems by choosing death, I would have to die two times a day..Radha Akka living next to my house should have to die atleast four times a day..do you know her story? She has been ill treated by her in laws each day..her husband is an alcoholic and he always beat her. She have no children and parents too.. I had given a complaint against him in the police station..but that SI has scared me and threw my complaint on the waste bin..But I will complaint directly at SP office tomorrow. And Gopal uncle and Rama aunty should have to die atleast 10 times a day.. Treating as maids by their own son..it will hurt parents most..their only son once tried to join them at an old age home..but uncle and aunty again returned back... because they can't live away from their son no matter whatever he do to them..they are now servants at their son's home... interesting isn't it??"she said and he was shocked with her speech and cool behavior. Tears started flowing from his eyes hearing her.

"Hey good man...don't cry..."she said and he was wondered.
"Why suddenly good man from dead man?"he asked curiously.
"I understood you are good..only good people can cry hearing others sorrows.."she said and he finally smiled. He felt much relief for his mind and heart.

"Why are you dieing? Anyway you are going to die...I want to hear your story before that..."she asked.
"There is no use....no one can solve my problems...there is nothing remaining in my life to be a reason to live.."he said sadly.
"Then leave that old life and start a new life....find a new reason for you to live..."she said and he looked at her in surprise.
"Why are you wishing to die two times a day? What is your problem?" He asked.

He couldn't believe himself. A person who is not interested in others life is now waiting to hear the story of a girl who faded the last ray of hope in his life.

"Do you really want to know?" She asked.
"Yes"he said determinantly.
"Then come to my home...."she said smilingly.
*****