43. I Love You, Love You Too

Recap: Meenakshi accepting her love - Abhi's mom in hospital - Angry Abhiram.

Daksh held his head in between his hands and looked up to see the pouting face of Meenakshi sitting infront of him with her hands crossed across her chest. He sighed.

"Your friend don't love me. He told me that he hates me and I am the real disturbance."she complained.
He wanted to run away somewhere.

"Meenakshi, he may be teasing you again." He tried to say but she interrupted.

"It was not teasing. He meant it. You should have hear the way he said it. He was really angry Daksh."she looked away.

"Ok wait. Let me call him and ask."he dialled Abhiram's number but it was switched off.

"Switched off."he showed his phone to her.
"Didn't I tell you that he is really angry at me? I hope he is fine."she was worried.

"Now tell me what would I do to melt his heart?"she asked shaking Daksh by holding his hands.

"Arey...can you both please get me out from this? I am fed up with this crazy love of yours. Both are mental. No one have the calibre to accept their love."he declared standing up away from her.

"Ok do one thing when he confess next time, shout at his face that you hates him."he told.

She glared at him.
"Dont give me this look. That's what you both are actually doing. When one confesses other denies. And the reverse. Why did I come between these two?"

"I don't know what to do. You should help me Daksh. Otherwise..."she paused.
"Otherwise will you kill me? It would be better."he asked and she whined.

"Why everyone is doing this to me?"she pouted again.

"Because of your tongue. I am sure you must have told something that irritated him. That's why he is now angry at you."

"Or may be he got a new girlfriend for real."she doubted.

"You don't know how much he loves you. That's why saying this. Meenu, he can't love anyone except you."he held her shoulders.

"Please help me to make him confess then. I promise. I won't trouble you after that."she assured.

"There is a way but it's dangerous."he said and she looked at him with hope.
________

Abhiram's PoV
"Mom how are you feeling now?"I asked while slowly massaging her legs. She was crying in pain till now. I was really worried seeing her in this condition and then I started massaging her legs.

"It's getting better Abhi."she replied making me relax.

"As per doctor said you should not move out from this bed till you are recovered completely. Understand?"

She nodded with a smile.
I kissed her forehead with love.
"Dont worry mom. Everything will be ok soon."

"Wanted to see your Meenu. But now I don't think I can meet my daughter in law soon"she said and my smile faded away.

Meenu....why should you meet her? I am a disturbance for her. I don't want to disturb her again with my family.

"Abhi..."she called bringing me back to this world.
"What happened son? Didn't your problems with her finish?"she asked with hope.
"Yes everything is finished mom. I put a full stop for all this drama today."I said and she smiled caressing my hairs.