28. Meenalakshmi?

And while she never felt quite normal, she was no where near crazy. She just loved too much. Choosing to see the world through her heart, instead of her eyes.

Recap: Dadu asking to solve the problems between Meenakshi & Ram - Ram shouting at Meenakshi.

"Abhi, you are mental I think."Daksh said looking at his friend who is sitting frustrated beside him. That must be the only words Daksh could pour on his friend after hearing what happened between him and Meenakshi.

Abhi glared at him with red shot eyes. But it couldn't scare his best friend. Daksh chose to be normal.
Cool breeze started tickling their bare feet and Daksh shivered for a moment. They both are sitting at the seashore. Daksh as usual enjoying the sea waves and breeze unaffected by his friend's side of story. But Abhiram was only physically present. His mind was long lost somewhere.

"Why are you not talking?"Abhiram asked after a few minutes of silence.
"I don't want to speak with you. You know what. You are completely out of your sense. There is no point in talking with you now."Daksh replied making him frown.

"But I am neither drunken nor out of my sense."he said.
"But you are behaving like one. What did you say to Meenakshi? This is not what I expected from you. I think it's not her you should have shown some maturity in handling her instead of shouting all those words at her."Daksh said.

Abhiram scowled. Then he stood up.
"Where are you going Abhi?" Daksh asked seeing Abhi walking towards the car.
Abhi stopped at the car and opened the back door. He took a bottle of whiskey from it and closed the door with a loud thud.
"Hey that's mine."Daksh came to stop him but Abhi pushed his hands away.

"This is mine now."Saying it Abhi opened the bottle and had a few sips from it.
"What are you doing man? This is a public place. You can't drink like this."Daksh tried to snatch the bottle away but failed infront of his friend's strength. He looked around to confirm whether anyone is watching them. He sighed seeing his friend drinking like a drunkard.

Abhi almost emptied the full bottle despite of all struggles from Daksh to stop him. He gave the bottle back and sat down on the sand shore.
"Now I am drunken. I am completely out of sense. You can speak to me now."Abhiram said in a challenging tone. Daksh let out a big sigh.

"You are mad Abhi."Daksh said sitting beside him.
"Not me. She is mad."Abhi muttered.
"No. She is just crazy. You are absolutely mad."Daksh again said earning a glare from him.
"Yes she is crazy. She can do anything without bothering about what it will cause. She can break anyone's heart. Because she is just crazy. She is free to do anything that can shatter anyone since she is crazy."Abhi stuttered.

"Hey Abhi. What is your problem actually?"Daksh asked seriously this time.

"Dont you know? She is crazy man. She dont know anything. She will do what her heart tells her without even thinking. She is a psycho...."Abhi stopped seeing Daksh clenching his fist.
"No...not psycho...but...crazy."Abhi completed and Daksh held his head in defeat.

"She is crazy. That's your problem. Isn't it?"Daksh asked after a few seconds of silence.
Abhi nodded.
"But that was the same reason why you fall for her. Did you forget it?"Daksh asked.
Abhi was confused and looked at the sea doubtful.
"And what happened now that makes you think that her craziness is a big issue? Only because she dont loves you. And then you scolded her for being crazy and used so many words at her. Funny right?"Daksh stood up.