42. Meenakshi's Proposal

Recap: Abhiram talking with his mom - Meenakshi asking to meet her tomorrow.

"Stop laughing Daksh. If I was there infront of you, I would have punched your nose."Meenakshi shouted in phone only to hear Daksh laughing more louder now.

"Meenu, you deserve it. Keep enjoying. As he said now he don't want your love. Go and offer it to someone else. I am proud of my boy"Daksh said making her scowl.

"I shouted at him unknowingly. Is that a mistake?"she asked while keeping the phone on the other ear.

"You made him wait for a long time Meenu. It was only because he loves you sincerely, he didn't say anything and still waited for you."Daksh said in an attempt to make her realize his friend's true love. He is happy that finally she is on track.

"Dont say that I didn't love him. But Meenakshi's love is different. It's not something to be confessed, it must be felt through heart."she spoke making him frown.

"You are impossible girl."he muttered.
"Now tell me are you on my side or his?"she asked.
"Oh god. I wouldn't have come between these two. Why did I get such two stupids in my life? If Abhi was here, he would have asked the same question to me."Daksh held his head and she giggled.

"Ok I am with you in this. All I want is seeing you both happy together. I can do anything for that."he said.
She smiled thankfully.

"But what's your plan actually?"he asked doubtful.
"I want to let him know that I loves him more than he loves me."she said with a little layer of blush on her face.

"Again competition?"he widened his eyes.
"No actually. I want to confess my love. And I am going to propose him tomorrow. Something I didn't think that I will ever do in my life."she was sweating.

"Oh girl. Go ahead. You are super. You have no idea how much he is going to be happy tomorrow."he was more happy than these two friends of his. Something he was waiting for a long time.

"Thanks. But I am nervous."
"Nervous? You? Not at all. You can do it Meenu. I swear."he said.

"By the way what's the plan?"he asked remembering.
"Do you have an extra key of Ram's office cabin?"she asked.
"What?????"he shouted at the top of his voice expecting the unexpected.
______________

Next Morning: Abhiram's PoV
I entered into the office only to be received by a group of staffs who gave me a worried face.

"What happened?"I asked travelling my eyes across. Surprising me I couldn't see Meenakshi in her cabin.

"Sir... that.. Meenakshi.."one of them tried to say and I was confused.
"Did Meenakshi come? Where is she?"

"She is in your cabin and not allowing anyone to enter into it. She is literally conquered your cabin."they said making me shock.

What she is doing there? Oh god, there are a lot of confidential files there. What if she sell it to one of my rival company? She can do anything and further name it as her craziness. Only God knows what she will do, when and how. I need to check her.

I was about to go to my cabin when my staffs blocked me.
"Sir don't go. What if she have placed some bomb there?"

"Did everyone lose their nuts here? I thought its only me."
I snarled at them.