6. His Caring Friend

Recap: Abhiram returns to Meenakshi.

Abhiram's PoV: At Night
I was playing cards with Dadu and Malu.
"I am gonna win.. Hahaha"I said
"No..you are not..I will win.."Dadu announced.
"This old man is just lying. I will win for sure.."Malu said making me giggle.

These two people are amazing...they don't care about anything... nothing is a barrier between their relationship. I wish I was also like them.

"Hello it's time for a good night..."it was when Meenakshi came out from kitchen.
"Pls didi...one more game pls..."Malu requested.
"No more game today...You have to go to school tomorrow.."She said strictly.

Malu looked at her Dadu for an help and he shrugged his shoulders. Without having another option Malu stood up.
"Good night didi..good night Dadu..and sweet dreams Ram."she said waving at each of us.
"Malu.. what's this? Dont call your elders with name...why can't you understand?" Meenakshi scolded him.
"It's ok.. actually I told her to call me by name..I like everyone calling me by name." I said making her frown.

Malu went away followed by Dadu too. Atlast it was only two of us in the balcony. She sat opposite to me.
"So what's your plan?"she asked rolling her eyes at me.
"I need a job.."I said looking at the sky.
"Jobs don't come searching for you..you should have to search for it and find out." She said taunting me.
"Oh that was really a new knowledge for me.. thanks.."I said in the same tone.

She looked at me as if she is burning me with her eyes. Is she little serious today?

"What was the job you were doing?"she asked me.

I started thinking... what job should I say? Hey illiterate girl..do you know who I am? I think no one here have the habit of reading newspaper. I gritted my teeth and she looked at me as if I came from another planet.

"What's the big deal? I was just asking about your job..."she moved her hands infront of me.
"Hm...I...I was working with one of my friend as a partner in his company"I said finally.
"Oh.. what type of a friend he is? Did he come searching for you till now? Losers...if I had such a friend,I would have kill him first before dieing."she said without bothering anything.

I didn't look at her for sometime... because I was angry with her talking style. How can she judge someone whom she don't know? She was waiting for me to talk something and I was looking at somewhere else.

"You are handsome when you are angry..."she said suddenly making me choke.
I looked at her with widened eyes.
"But not so handsome when you are normal.."she said again.
"I want an husband who will be angry most of the times. And I Know ways to pacify him. It will be fun"she said blushing.

Is she mad? Did I ask her about it?
"Yeah..It will be fun..you and your 20 kids running around your angry husband to pacify him..I can imagine how you will be look like that time..you will be exactly like an elepha...."I stopped seeing her taking a glass and aiming at me.

"No.. don't do.."I said and she placed the glass back with a murderous glare.
"How could Rohini love you? I mean how can any girl fall for you? Was your Rohini blind?"she asked.
"Which Rohini?" I asked.
"Oh god.. did you forget your girlfriend?"she opened her mouth in shock. I realized suddenly.
"Oh Rohini...yes..how can I forget her? She is not dead..she is living with me...in my heart..."I said emotionally.