24. Does she start feelings for him?

Recap: Daksh - Abhi meeting, Meenakshi getting worried for Abhi.

Abhiram's PoV
"Achii..."I sneezed for the nth time after having a sweet swimming class on that river.

"Dry your hair properly Ram. You will get sick if you don't."Dadu threw a towel to me which I caught immediately and started drying my hair once again.

"Dadu is right. You should take care of your health Ram."I heard Meenakshi speaking while standing at a corner with a cute pout. She was silent for a long time and now she started again.

"You don't speak. When will you grow up Meenu?"Dadu asked sternly.
"Meenakshi will be a good girl from next week onwards."she said coming little forward.

"Shut...who told you to move? There..go and stand there...."Dadu said strictly pointing towards the corner of the room. She instantly moved back to her previous position with a pout. Dadu ordered her to stand at the corner till night as a punishment when he came to know that she pushed me into the river.

"What would have you do if something had happened to him?"Dadu was serious.
She looked at Malu who was doing her homework carefully avoiding Dadu's question.

"It's ok Dadu. She was the one who saved me eventhough I already knew swimming."I smirked.

"You are the one who is spoiling her Ram" Dadu glared at me making her chuckle.

With that Dadu left.
"Ram, you made me scared. Do you know how much I was worried when you didn't open your eyes?"she pouted.
I smiled.
"Dont smile like this. I hate you for this."she said faking anger.
"What if I didn't know swimming for real?"I asked.

"Then you would have reach your Rohini by this time."Malu shouted from the table.
We both looked at her angrily.
She was thinking what to answer my question while I slowly walked into my room smirking.
__________

Abhiram entered into his room and took his phone from the table only to see a lot of missed calls from Daksh.
He called him back.
"Abhi, are you alive? How many times did I call you man?" Daksh was serious.
"You are lucky to see me alive."Abhi replied while a smile not leaving his face.
"What happened?"Daksh asked and Abhiram detailed everything making him chuckle.

"Wow..that was so nice."Daksh commented making his friend scowl.
"What's so nice in that? She pushed me into water. That's ah?" Abhi pouted.
"Hey, the way she worried for you. That was least expected from her. Didnt I say you that she is really caring for you?"Daksh asked.
"You didn't say that."Abhi replied.
"Ok then I am saying it now. I think she starts loving you. Otherwise she wouldn't have behave strange like this." Daksh said his opinion.

"What's so strange in this?" Abhi was confused.
"Hey tubelight... just think about it carefully. You will understand."Daksh sighed.
"I didn't. Everyone will worry and do the same if their friend fell down to river." Abhi told.

"Oh seriously? Ok then imagine we are walking through a river side and suddenly you slipped your leg thereby falling to water. Do you really think that I will jump into the water to save you and start shouting for help?" Daksh asked making his eyes widen.

"Then what would have you done? Do you just wait for my deadbody? "Abhi asked shockingly.
"I would have called fire force and waits for them to arrive. Thats all." Daksh replied and Abhi sighed in relief.