47. Problem?

Recap: Meenu getting closer to Abhiram's family.

Abhiram's PoV
It was 6:30 in the evening when we finally returned back from Meenu's home. We entered into our room and I fell down on bed with a smile on my face.

"Ram, what are you doing? Get up."she looked at me while unpinning her shawl from her salwar. She was facing the mirror and it was a sight worth watching. I layed on my elbow while fixing my eyes on her admiringly.

"Hey Mr.Naughty Husband. Dont do this."she warned me when she couldn't handle my gaze on her for a long time. But I could notice a smile on her face.

Finally she got rid of that shawl and came towards me. She held my hand and made me got up from bed.

"Dont be so lazy. Go and freshen up. Let me see mom and dad"she was about to go when I held her wrist to stop her.

"Meenu, firstly you go and take a shower. See, you are sweating badly and tired. Who told you to play football with that kids?"I gave her a serious look.

She pouted.
"I know you won't be serious anytime. But atleast try to obey your hubby when he give such serious advices."I added and she nodded her head.

"Ok then I will come back after the shower. You go and check what they are doing."she said taking her dress out from the wardrobe and I went out to mom's room.

I entered to see a worried mom massaging dad's knees. I was stunned.
"What happened to dad?"I asked.
"See your dad is having a bad pain on his legs. He is not agreeing to come with me to an hospital."mom complained.

"What's this dad? Why didn't you call me if you are not well?"I asked sitting beside him on bed.

"Your mom is exaggerating Abhi. Dont you know her? Its not serious. Just a small pain."dad said.

"Whatever it is, I can't see you like this. I will call a doctor."

"No Abhi. Are you mad? From where will you get a doctor at this time? Above all I am feeling well now. Ask your mom to be calm. I am fine."dad declared.

"But Abhi. I am getting scared. This is the first time he is getting a pain like this."Mom said and I moved towards her. I held her shoulders to console her.

"Mom, he will be fine soon. Dont get scared. See how energetic he is. How can you simply declare my strong dad as a patient? He is more healthy than me I think."I said and she didn't say anything.

"Ok I will definitely bring him to hospital tomorrow morning. Let me take an appointment now. But I am sure he will be alright by then. These leg aches are normal."I said and finally she nodded her head.

"Abhi, where is Meenu?"dad asked.
"She is freshening up. She will come soon to meet you."I replied.
I spent some more time with them and massaged dad's legs giving mom some space.

"Ok I will come back after taking a shower."I stood up and went outside. Reaching the staircase, I stopped hearing mom calling me. I turned back to see she already standing beside me. She was panting.

"Why did you run behind me mom? Are you seriously planning for some marathon?"I asked in surprise.

"Abhi, this is not the time to joke.  I have something serious to talk with you."she said.