THANK YOU NOTE 🌟

From My Death to Her Life is a never before never again experience. Atleast for me as an author. The love you all showered on this book, I can only say Thank You may be a million times. You guys are amazing. And a big hug from me for not judging Meenakshi through her actions. That was what I scared the most while writing. After a deep thinking, I could realize that that's the same reason why we prisoned the crazy Meenu inside all of us. Anyway that moment onwards I started writing without any worry. And you people are so loving. You made me amazed with your response and love.

There are readers who left the story in middle saying Meenakshi is not a girl and no lead character can behave so stupidly. Someone criticized that Abhiram don't know to manage his own wife and he will soon become a puppet for Meenu. I didn't react, only laughed. Because why to take all this hatred into my mind when I have 100 more readers who daily messaging me to update and sending their love for Meenu. Anyway I did take it all as a challenge and now at this moment I feel extremely happy. Happy for bringing a unique and inspiring character infront of you. Atleast for me, Meenu inspired me to do a lot of things that I hesitated to do earlier. And I heard similar experiences from few readers too.

Thank you for placing Meenu, Abhi and Daksh into your hearts. They loves you to moon and back. In this occasion the trio asked me sometime to talk with my readers. I dont know what they are upto. Anyway all the best.

Abhiram: Hai all readers. I know you guys are thanking me a lot since I am the reason why you could meet Meenakshi. Only because I chose death over life, I could narrate her story to you. Wanna hug me? (Pouting) What kinda humans are you all? How could you be happy thinking about my decision to die? You should have scolded me like my Meenu. (Offended)

Daksh: Our drama queen again started. (Glaring) You guys are lucky. You needed to see him only from past few months. What about me? Tolerating this sensitive kid from the first day onwards I joined school. (Sighing) I should be awarded. What? Is there no one here to give me a prize? (Pouting)

Abhiram: I know no one loves me.

Daksh: Again. (Sighing) I am not saying anything to you. What if you again decide to die hearing my words? Meenu will kill me then.

Abhiram: Shhhh...(putting finger on his lips) She is coming.

Meenakshi: What's here going on? Why both of you are so noisy? Can't you both shut up for a minute? Here I am tired after talking for a whole day. And you guys have no plan to give me some peace. (Hands on her head)

Abhiram: Sweetheart, not now please. Our lovely readers are watching us.

Meenakshi: And you are the one who told my entire story to them.

Daksh: Dont say that you are worried thinking about the same. No matter what people thinks about you, you are not gonna change for an ounce.

Teju: Hello you are not here to fight. Dont waste my readers' precious time. If you wanna thank them, do it fast.

Meenakshi: I know I have a lot of fans here eventhough I am not a celebrity. But dont worry. I am planning to do a movie soon. And the title is "The Angle who Trapped between two devils" (Blushing).

Daksh: Yeah. I am the Angel and I guess I don't need to specially introduce the devils. What to do I am tolerating a lot in the name of friendship. And I know I am the most sympathizing character of this story.

Abhiram: Stop this both. Let me do what we have been assigned. (Taking a deep breathe)

Hai all readers of From my death to her life, don't know how to thank you all  for being a part of our crazy journey

Hai all readers of From my death to her life, don't know how to thank you all for being a part of our crazy journey. For tolerating all our nonsense, for enjoying our story, for clapping and sending love via the author. I know I am little crazy too after started living with Meenu. But now I can happily say that I am living my life. And Meenu is my life.

Daksh: And what about me?

Abhiram: You too. (Gritting his teeth)

Daksh: (Gigging) No matter how much we are ageing, I won't get peace without irritating them each day. And you all know how much I suffered because of their love story, So what I am doing is fair. Right? (Winking)

Anyway thank you so much for being with us. We felt your presence during each phase of our story. Your prayers, blessings everything. Thank you thank you and thank you.

Meenakshi: If I tell a truth, I am sure you guys won't believe. I am emotional right now. Yes I too have feelings. Even if these two tease me, I know my readers can understand me. (Sending flying kiss)

Thank you all my dear crazy readers. Believe me if you could read our story completely with a smile on your face, that means there is definitely a crazy soul sleeping inside you. Get him/her out and let it control your life hereafter. You just live your life. All the best from us.

Love From Teju & The TRIO.
Signing Off ❣❣❣