11. The Interview

Recap: Meenakshi wearing saree - his protective side - the interview letter.

Abhiram and Meenakshi are standing on the road. He is looking both sides to assure no one is recognizing him.

"Meenakshi..now you go alone..the building on the first turn to left..that's your new office..go...I will wait here till you come back.."he said handling over the file he is carrying to her.

She looked at him as if something is missing.
"Why can't you accompany me till the office..?"she asked.
"No...I can't come there..."

"Why?" she gave him a suspicious look.
"Because...you must prove your efficiency here..."

"Efficiency and this...what's the connection?"she asked
"Arey..if you want someone to accompany you for the interview day itself, wht it means? They will reject you thinking that you are not independent..."

She didnt understand anything wht he said. But she nodded.
"Ok then wish me all the best.."she said.
"This job is reserved for you only Meenu..."
She gave him a look.
"Sorry... Meenakshi...go ahead girl...it's my word..you will get this job..."he said confidently.
She smiled before walking away.
*****
She was about to enter into his office when she collided with someone who is in a rush. Her file fell down and all the papers inside it shattered around.
She looked at the man who is standing with his hand on head.

Daksh was caressing his head where it hurted during the collision with her. He looked at her who is showing her angry face.

"Hey man..Dont you have eyes? See.. what have you done?"she shouted at him.
"Sorry madam..I was in a hurry and didn't see you..."Daksh tried to pacify her.

"You have such a big eyes which is good for nothing....loser...."she called loudly.
He widened his eyes hearing her words.
"Hello madam... Thanks for the mention... now go to hell...."he was about to go when she stood infront of him with her hands crossed.

"First of all take the file and papers back from the floor...then you can go..."she said firmly.

He looked at her with a killing look before collecting the papers from floor. He handed it over back to her.
"Be a good boy like this always...bye.."she said and walked inside while he was standing there with surprise.
*****
Meenakshi was sitting in a chair infront of the reception waiting for her call.

"Madam, MD is ready to meet you..you can go now...go straight... first cabin at right." The receptionist said with a smile.

Meenakshi took her file and went. She doubted how to enter and then opened the door without any permission. She was shocked seeing the man sitting infront of her.

"What do you want?" Daksh asked cannot believing what he is seeing.

"Sir..I am Meenakshi..I got an appointment letter from here..."

Daksh was confused for a moment. He didn't think that this girl will be Meenakshi whom his friend said about.

"Sorry?? We haven't send appointment letter to anyone.."he said hiding the surprise he got.
"I mean...Interview Letter..."she said.

"Ok then nice to meet you..you can take your seat.."he said pointing at the front chair.

"Thank you sir...but don't keep that in your mind...I am sorry for my behavior..and even if you dont want to give me job because of that..Pls tell it prior. I don't want to waste my time talking with you.." she made her point clear.
He opened his mouth.