49. Bride Wanted!!!

Recap: Honeymoon Fun - Consummation.

Abhiram's PoV
"Meenu stop this."I muttered feeling sun rays falling on my eyes disturbing my sleep. I know she is doing this intentionally by moving the curtains to wake me up. I like it. But I always pretend to be sleepy and won't wake up so easily until she comes to me. After the night we became one, every night is special.

"Ram..wake up."she shouted.
I didn't reply.
"Ram, get up hubby. Today we have to return back. Did you forget that?"she asked.
"Why so hurry dear wifey?"I asked realizing the seriousness in her voice.

"Ofcourse I got the satisfaction of attending two world wars together. What an honeymoon? I wish every woman was lucky like me."she said sarcastically and I chuckled inside the blanket. Ofcourse, if she sees this chuckle, I have to see another world war infront of my eyes. This time for real.

"Ram are you getting up or should I use my own way?"she asked.
"You can use any way my dear."I said slipping my tongue. I slightly moved the blanket away and saw her walking towards the washroom.

"Oh no."I jumped up from bed.
"Meenu. Please dont do. This is not our bedsheet and we can't wait until the sheets dry. Our flight."

She stopped and turned back to look at me.
"Good. So you know to wake up."she grinned.

She opened the wardrobe and it's then I hugged her from back. I pressed my lips on her neck.
"Go and brush your teeth first."she warned me making me giggle.
"Nooooo"I shouted like a kid while kissing her neck passionately.

"Why can't you understand Ram? Let me pack our dresses."

"Let it be there. See our honeymoon is about to end. Dont you feel sad?"

"Why? I want atleast 21 honeymoons in my life."she said without bothering my shocked state.

Only I know how did I manage her these days. What if she really insist me to go to Iraq next time?

"21? Why can't we round it to 25?"I asked sarcastically.
"Oh no. I want a trip with our each kid. First one with only us. Next one with our first kid. And so on."she said seriously.

Meenakshi and her 20 kids is gonna kill me. Congratulations Ram!!!

I grinned like an idiot.

"Now go and bathe."she said.
"Why? Am I smelling bad?"I pouted.
She nodded.
"From when?"
"Since the day I got you from sea"she laughed.

"Laughing at me. Not allowed."I tried to catch her while she started running. I chased her but she cleverly climbed on the bed.

"Meenu stop there."I jumped onto the bed and held her from back. She tried to escape from my grip but I tightly held her waist.

"Now say sorry or...."I paused giving her enough clue.
"Or????"she raised her eyebrows at me.

"I think you are going with the second option. Let it be your wish."I nuzzled my nose on her neck giving wet kisses there. She moaned when I gave her sweet sensations. After a long struggle finally she gave up giving the best moments during the last minutes of our honeymoon.
.
.
.
Two days passed since we return back from our honeymoon. One day we spent with Dadu and Malu and the second day with my parents.