25. Heart Break

Recap: Meenakshi asking Ram to marry her - He is happy.

Abhiram couldn't sleep that night. He was recollecting Meenakshi's words time to time and a smile permanently fixed on his face. He didn't think that things will turn out to be so easy for him especially when comes to Meenakshi's approval on marriage.

Realizing that he can't sleep anymore, he got up from bed and moved towards the balcony of the apartment. He saw the sky filled with stars and at the center moon is shining giving all its light to him. He grinned like an idiot looking at moon. He closed his eyes when the cold breeze started tickling him. He smiled imagining Meenakshi's face reflecting at the sky.

 He smiled imagining Meenakshi's face reflecting at the sky

Am I mad?
He laughed at the thought.

Meenakshi, you made my life. You know what. Today is the best day in my life. Nobody have surprised me like you did today. I am waiting to spend my whole life with you. Our life would be crazy just like you.

He sat on the floor fixing his eyes at the shining moon.

Meenu, you are the shine of my life. You brightened my dark life. Definitely I will be a perfect husband for you. Not perfect. But perfect for all your craziness. We will make the whole world crazy together.

He laughed. For a moment he thought that he too became crazy like her.

What about calling Daksh and inform this? He will dance madly.

Then he started rethinking.

Let him sleep this night. Because tomorrow onwards I am not going to allow him to sleep. I will make him mad together with my Meenu.

The whole night passed with his dreams about his life with her. Hours passed and he had no idea when did he actually drift off to sleep. When he opened his eyes at morning, he was laying down on the cold floor at the balcony.

A smile appeared on his face thinking about yesterday's eventful day and he slowly got up moving towards his room. He fell down on the bed to catch the remaining sleep or should we say to see the remaining dreams.
__________

Abhiram's PoV
After a long struggle I finally got up from bed. I was not intersted to come back from my dreamy world. But I need to see her.

I went to washroom and did my morning activities. When I came back I saw a hot cup of coffee on the table.

Why didn't she directly give the coffee on my hands? Did she become shy with a single night? I can't believe this.