53. Normal??

Recap: The party - Meenakshi slapping her aunty - Abhi knowing the truth.

Abhiram's PoV: At Morning
I was coming from washroom when I noticed Meenu talking to someone on the balcony. I went towards her to find no one there apart from my wife. But surprising me she was talking to herself.

"Listen Meenakshi. You can do this. Dont listen to what your stupid husband says. If you have a strong will to do something, you can accomplish it."she said to herself with cute expressions.

"Just wait. The whole world is going to be shocked."she snapped her fingers and I chuckled little louder. It gained her attention and she turned towards me with a pout.

"Here comes my mood spoiler."she muttered.

I moved towards her.
"What madam. Need any motivation? Your husband is always on your service."

"No need. Only because of your coffee idea, I am suffering now."she said.

"What? It was not my idea. You decided it. And who the hell on earth will drink only coffee from morning to night? You like ice cream. Isn't it? That means are you going to eat ice cream one per each hour till the end of the day."

She whined.
"You are a bad husband. This is not supposed to be the way you should behave when your wife is going through a lot."she pouted making me giggle.

"Oh seriously? How do I know that my wife is going through a lot if she decides to not tell me."I gave a surprised look.

"Normal husbands would know. But you won't"

"Ofcourse. I am the not the husband of any normal girl. I married someone from Mars. Next week I am planning a trip to my wife's place. Do you like to join me?"

"Everything is a joke for you."she shouted.
"Not more than you madam."
She started whining again and I held her hands.

"Ok ok. Now tell me. What's your problem?"I asked.

"No coffee can impress your mother."she stated.

"What? Did you again make coffee for her? Didn't I tell you to not?"I asked little serious.

"No Ram. Morning I went to kitchen to help her. But she was ignoring me all the time. She behaved like I was not existing there eventhough I made many sounds. Atlast I asked her."

I widened her eyes.
"What did you ask?"

"I asked whether she want me to join her to visit an eye hospital."

I laughed.

"Dont laugh"she glared at me and I regained a serious face.
"Ok what did she tell?"

"She scolded me for misbehaving yesterday at the party. And she showed me her big red face. The one that was similar to you when I see you on the sea shore for the first time. I thought you got that from your dad. But I was mistaken. You inherited your anger from your mother. Why the whole Khannas are scaring such a poor Meenakshi?"

She said with cute expressions and I couldn't resist myself from kissing her both cheeks. She looked at me wondered.

"When did you actually scare eventhough I tried my best to scare you?"I asked pulling her cheeks.