10. Her New Avatar

Recap: Abhiram teasing Meenakshi - Abhi meeting Daksh - Asking for a job for her.

Abhiram's PoV
"Meenakshi..what are you doing there? Are you opening this door or should I break it?"I shouted knocking her door for the nth time.

"If you have plan to break my door, surely you have to pay for it .."she replied from inside.

Damn it!!!! She and her ways of threats are annoying. What this girl is doing inside??? And why the hell I am waiting here when she dont have plans to open the door.

"Meenakshi..I am going...you do what you wants...Dont waste my time..."I said losing all my patience.
"Wait Ram...Dont go without me....You are more worse than the ghost I saw in last week's movie..."she yelled.
"And you are correct match for that ghost..."I said.
"Arey just wait for only half an hour more....I will be there infront of you within that time..."she said making me shocked.

"What?????Again half an hour??? Are you joking?? Seriously I am asking what are you doing inside??? Open the door Meenakshi...."I shouted.
"You will get to know soon...."she giggled making me mad.

I started wandering here and there inside the hall. I don't know what she is up to..it's her who requested me to accompany her to the market. As a fool I agreed with her. Oh... what's the point of my permission...she will do whatever she thinks...and it's sure...and here she is getting ready for the past 40 minutes. What the hell she is doing inside??? I have sincere doubt on her...why can't I look through the key hole for once? No...Abhi, don't do it..Be decent... what if she is really changing her dress?

Finally I gave up and fell down on the sofa tired. Let her do what she wants.
I took the remote and switched on the TV. I started enjoying a programme.

Exactly after half an hour, I heard the sound of her door opening. Wow..she kept her promise. I looked at the door and shocked. Remote fell down from my hand. I couldn't believe what I am seeing. I blinked my eyes many times to confirm what I am seeing is true. I looked around and realized no one is here.

She is wearing a half saree

She is wearing a half saree. She...in a saree.....what's wrong with her? I haven't seen her in a saree till now. I observed her from head to toe. She is looking gorgeous. Her saree revealing the color of her skin and a part of her waist which annoyed me.

"What's this new dress code?"I asked moving towards her after switching off the TV.
"Half saree...now tell me..Am I a woman??"she asked making me surprised.

Am I a woman??"she asked making me surprised