7. Craziness at its Peak

If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be!!!

Recap: Abhiram-Meenakshi convo - Calling Daksh.

Next Day
Abhi was sleeping peacefully under the blanket when someone started waking him up. None other than the house owner. Meenakshi was shaking him hard while calling his name.

"Ram..wake up...why are you sleeping like an elephant?"she asked.
"Hey..who told you that elephants are sleeping like this?"he yelled under the blanket.

"Dadu always call me an elephant when I refuse to wake up."she said.
"That's because you are an elephant"he said.
It was much more than she wanted to lose her control.
"Did you call me an elephant? Wait..let me show you man.."she said walking towards the washroom.

For some minutes he felt peace. Again he was wondering where did she go. When he opened her eyes, he was shocked. There standing Meenakshi with a bucket full of water. She is struggling to walk with the heavy bucket. He understood that it was meant for him. With a shocked face he jumped up from bed.

"See..I woke up...now no need of this."he said raising his hands.
She almost reached him within this time. She looked at him angrily.
"Who told you to wake up now?"she asked.
"Anyway I woke up. Now pls don't do it.."he requested.
"Do you know how much effort I took to carry this till here? Pls.. If you don't mind, can I empty this on your head?"she asked and he made a weird expression.

"Are you really mad?"he asked in wonder.
"Thank you" she said and threw the water in the bucket over his head. He was shocked and completely wet.
While carrying the bucket she lost her balance and fall on him. He also lost the balance with her sudden actions. They both fell on bed with her on top of him.

It took a few minutes for him to realize what have just happened. He glared at her who is laughing like a kid.
"What the f**k?"he yelled at her who is still on his body.

She gave him a disbelief look first and then started pulling his hair and smacking his head. He started screaming.
"Dont use foul languages which are prohibited here.."she strictly warned him.
"GET OUT"he shouted.
"This is my home..why should I go out?"she asked.
"This is my body..GET OUT" he once again yelled.

She looked at their position and then slowly stood up.
"Sorry...but it was fun..isnt it?"she asked and he looked at her in disbelief. He shook his head.

She started arranging her clothes.
"You made my dress wet.."she pouted.
"Idiot..you are the reason for all this mess..you made my one and only shirt wet...what would I wear now?"he asked angrily.

She thought for once and then her face brightened. He understood that she is coming with her some stupid idea.
"I have a good collection of salwars..why can't you try one?"she asked.
"I dont have time to waste on mental cases..."he said while rubbing his forehead.
She pouted.
"Ok....let's compromise...I will buy you some new clothes."she said.
"Ok...but I will select..I don't believe you..."he said before she completing.
"Oh...that's a compliment..."she smiled.

"Do you want a coffee?"she asked.
"Yes..."he replied.
"No mention... coffee powder is out of stock..you won't get one now."saying this she walked outside the room.
He shook his head and fall on to the bed.
*****
Meenakshi and Abhi were searching dresses for him for the past one hour. He was wearing Dadu's white pyjama which is very loose for him. He is aware of all eyes on him. People are looking at him as if he is an alien. And there is this lady who said that this pyjama is perfect for him. He glared at her. Each time he selects one dress, she reject it by saying some excuses. Now he have to bear the salesman's glare too over him.