2. Meeting the Crazy Girl

Recap: Abhiram's miserable life - The final decision.

Abhiram drove the car at the maximum speed. He had no idea to go where and he dont want to think anything this time. His mind was totally dead even before his body. His father's and mother's words are echoing in his ear and the sweet childhood memories occupied his heart. He know he can't see those memories never ever in his life again. Tears were conquering his eyes and this time he let it flow. Because hereafter Abhiram Khanna has nothing to hide from the world and he dont need to make people jeolous for his life. It's all over. He applied the break when he saw an isolated place. He heard the voice of sea waves and got out from car.

He walked towards the sea shore which gave him unforgettable memories of his life

He walked towards the sea shore which gave him unforgettable memories of his life. He closed his eyes.

Flashback:
"Abhi...do you think that we can't catch you dear? Your father is double strong than you..."he increased his running speed hearing his father's words.

His father and mother laughed while running behind their little kid.
"Abhi..stop there.. I can't run anymore..your mamma is not so strong like your dad."his mom sighed stopping her run.

"I will win today..."Little Abhi replied before falling down on the sea shore and before the waves embrace him, his dad picked him into his arms.

"See.. today also your dad won..."his dad laughed while kissing his little son and Abhi laughed in his father's hold.
Flashback End

Abhiram opened his eyes determining something in his mind.

He looked at the waves inviting him

He looked at the waves inviting him. He decided that this same beach should be the last place of his life where he can die in peace. He can hear little Abhi's laughter here. He decided it. Little did he know that fate has some other plan with his remaining life and the same fate is waiting for him just a few meters away enjoying her favourite mid night ice cream.