48. Honeymoon Time

Recap: Abhiram's mom complaining about Meenakshi - His ways to convince her.

The hotel staff carried the luggage and showed Meenakshi and Abhiram the way to the room reserved for them. As soon as she entered she slammed the door behind her angrily completely forgetting the fact that the hotel staff didn't leave yet and still inside their room. Above all she locked the door too. Abhi looked at her with big eyes while she glared at him.

"Meenu let me explain once."he said.
"No you betrayed me. How could you do this to me Ram? Didn't you tell me that we are going to Iraq for our honeymoon? And how the hell did I reach this place?"she pulled her hairs in frustration.

Abhi grinned at the staff who is looking at them amazingly. He smiled forgetting that he is trapped inside this couple room who are here to enjoy their honeymoon.

"Meenu this is not hell. This is Kashmir."he held her shoulders while she whined.

She moved towards the hotel staff who is now trapped in between them and stood infront of him.

"Tell me bhai. Will you ever do this to your wife? Will you bring her to Kashmir saying that it's Iraq?"she asked.

"I am not yet married maam."he replied.
"Yes. Better dont marry. You will also do the same with your wife. Every men are same."she declared while Ram chuckled seeing the expression of the poor man.

"By the way who are you? What are you doing inside our room?"she raised her eyebrows.
"Maam..I...you..door..."the man stammered.
"What? Are you dump? How did you come inside without our permission?"she asked.

"Meenu, let him go. You can show your anger at me. Poor man. Let him leave."Abhi came towards her.

The staff immediately left the room after giving a thankful look at Abhiram. Literally he escaped with his life.

"Ram, who was that?"she asked without remembering anything.

"Arey leave it."

"Yes I did. But I won't leave you. Tell me how can I see a war live now?"she glared.

"Thats why I brought you here. Iraq is now a days war free. But I heard a news that there will be a war soon between India and Pakistan. If we are here, you can witness it live. The border is very near here."he said and her face brightened.

"Is it Ram?"she asked cupping her cheeks in excitement.

"Yes Meenu. Dont you believe me?"he asked wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Wow. You are the best Ram. I love you."she kissed his cheek lovingly. He smiled.

"Where is that idiot who was here between us? I need to tell him that not every men are like him."
She was about to go when he stopped her and leaned towards her for a kiss.

"I love you too babe. Dont spoil our moments. And next time make sure that no one is inside the room before locking the room" he sealed his lips on her.
.
.
.
After 5 golden days of honeymoon in Kashmir, they moved towards another destination; Goa. She was not ready to leave Kashmir before seeing a war. But Abhiram have his own ways and only he knows how to handle this crazy girl. They stayed at another hotel in Goa.