14. A Shock for him

Recap: Her first day at office - Daksh - Meenakshi conversation.

A few days later: Daksh's PoV

Meenakshi is not someone like I thought. She is naughty, loose talker and someone who can create all havoc in this office only with her tongue. But I must say she is an efficient employee. Her works are perfect and can't find even a single mistake in it. She is good. Actually one of the best.

Within a few days she created enough head ache for me.
"Ouch...." It still hurts man. Abhi, you are the only reason why I am suffering now. My back ache is increasing day by day and not at all recovering.

I remembered the incident when I scolded her for sitting on my chair while I was not in the cabin.
"This company is providing separate seats for all...This chair is only for the Managing Director of this company..For me...Not for staffs... Understand?"
How obediently she nodded at my statement only to push me down the very next day.

Yeah..she did it... When I was discussing about one of the project with my staff, I took a seat at his cabin. And for that mistake, she pushed me down by dragging the chair from back when I was about to sit there.

"This company is providing separate seats for all. Managing director should sit on his chair and this chair is only for staffs."
How innocently she told that dialogue while I was screaming in pain.

After that I started taking extra care while saying each word to her. She is not at all a girl. A rare species of devil. Wrong usage of a single word can even damage my body.

Beware of Meenakshi!!! I chanted this line on my mind whenever she comes infront of me.

Yeah..now it's all going smooth. My new mantra is working.
Since her craziness not affecting her works, company is also working smooth. Thank God.

My phone rang and I attended it.
"Daksh..."I heard Abhi's worried voice.
"What happened? Dont think stupidly..."I shouted without even waiting to know the reason. I was more worried than him.
"Let me say..."I heard his voice from the other end.
"Listen me..if you again gonna commit suicide, wait... this time I too will accompany you ..."I declared.

"Arey ... shut up man. Have you fed up of your life after she started working there?"he asked in a scolding tone.
"Exactly.. that's what I was about to say."I replied.

"Daksh...it's not the time for jokes..I am damn worried here. I don't know what to do too..."
"What happened Abhi?"
"I want to talk to Meenakshi..Now..Pls call her..."he said and I rushed outside to call her. I didn't wait to know the reason too. Because he was very worried from his voice.

Within a minute, Meenakshi attended the call. Soon her face changed and she became disturbed. What happened suddenly? She didnt speak and ended the call.

"Meenakshi...are you ok? Do you want water?" I asked seeing her new change.
I offered a bottle of water to her.
"I want leave for a day.."she said standing like a statue.
"Ok.."before I complete she ran outside the cabin.
Then I saw her collecting things and running out of the office. I didn't understand anything.
*****
Abhiram's PoV: At Hospital

I was sitting infront of casualty. Dadu was sitting next to me. My mind was blank. It's been 15 minutes I called Daksh and informed Meenakshi about the situation. I hope she will be here anytime soon.