44. No More Secrets

Recap: Abhiram & Meenakshi confessing their love and accepting each other.

Meenakshi looked at the clock to see it's 5 pm. She packed her bag as it's the time for her to leave. Her phone beeped and she opened the message.

I am waiting for you at the parking lot. Come soon.

Her face brightened and she rushed outside.

"Meenu here."
She tilted her head and found Abhiram waving at her while leaning back on his car.

"Get inside."he entered into the car opening the front door for her.

"Ram..why did you leave office afternoon? And now where are you bringing me?"she asked excitedly.

"Where else? To your house only. I will drop you today."he replied while starting the car.

"How is your mom?"she asked.
"She already started walking and first thing she asked is to meet you."he said smiling.

"Oh then why can't we meet her now?"
"Not needed."he winked making her go red.

She felt confused but she didn't ask him more since she don't want to see his naughty smirk. He drove the car straight to her apartment. They parked the car and took lift to reach upper floor. Before she presses the calling bell, the door opened revealing Malu's face.

"Ram.."Malu stretched her hands.
"My butterfly. You are looking smart and beautiful unlike your sister."he hugged her making Meenakshi glare at him.

Meenakshi entered straight into the house followed by Abhi and Malu. She stopped at her place seeing the surprise waiting for her. She looked back at Abhi and he smirked at her. Malu giggled.

"Meenu,why did you stop there? Come on my dear daughter."Abhiram's mom rushed to her and before she can relieve from the shock, she has been embraced by his mom. Dhana pulled back after a long hug and kissed Meenakshi's forehead.

She looked at Abhiram's dad who is sitting at the couch along with Dadu.
"Good evening uncle."she said
"Good evening beti."he smiled.

"You are so handsome uncle. If I had seen you before meeting your son, I would have rethink my decision."she said without thinking.

His mom and dad bursted into a laugh while he gestured her to keep quiet.
"Shut up Meenu. This girl don't know what to say where."Dadu scolded her.

"It's ok. She is more smart than what I thought. There is no wonder why my son fall for her."His dad said making everyone smile.

"Aunty, how are you? What about your leg? I heard that someone broke your leg. Dont say that it's your own son."she said and Dhana chuckled. Abhi gave her a glare.

"I am fine dear. See. I can run for a marathon now. But these two are still believing that I cant walk normal in my entire life."Dhana said with a pout.

"Oh then why can't we prove them by participating in an actual marathon? I swear. These two will be jealous seeing us running more fast than them."Meenu said.

"I am ready anytime. It will be a breaking news when Mrs.Dhana Khanna is running along with her daughter in law."Dhana gave her a side hug.