4. Will They Meet Again?

Recap: Bringing him to her home - Meeting her family- Locking him inside the room.

He was walking here and there in the room. He was totally fed up with that girl. He decided that the moment she open the room, he will break her legs. He gritted his teeth and was cursing her.

What kind of a girl is she? I don't think she is a girl. May be some rare creation of God...he thought.

Almost one hour he spent in that room alone. It was then the room slightly opened and her head is shown. He prepared himself for an encounter. She was slowly entering into the room when he throw a vase on her. It directly hit on her head and the plate she was carrying fall on the floor along with the food in it. She fall on floor.

"Ahhh.."she screamed.
He smirked.
"You idiot... what have you done? Wait..I am going to kill you.."she was about to stood up when her eyes met the shattered food on floor.
She looked at him angrily and her eyes welled up.
"Hey jerk..see you ruined the food I prepared for you.. Idiot..why are you showing your anger on food...do you know how precious it is?" She asked.

He looked at her eyes and he understood that she is damn serious. It was not the girl whom he met just a few hours ago. He looked at the food on floor. She started cleaning it while her other hand is rubbing her head where the vase hit.

"I am sorry..."he said with guilt
"You and your Sorry... go to hell...you deserve to be dead only..you are not supposed to live especially when you don't know the value of food which god blessed us with..do you Know how many people in our country are struggling to get a Little food for them to survive?"she asked glaring at him.

He was frozen for a moment. Her words directly pierced his heart. Because once he was also one among those people who struggled to fill his stomach. He remembered those days and immediately a tear fall down from his eyes. She took the plate and went outside not before giving him a killing look. He was dumbstruck.

After a few minutes her Dadu came into the room and hold his shoulders.
"Don't worry..she is a poor girl..she don't like anyone insulting food.."Her Dadu said.
He smiled.

"Dadu...did you take your medicines? Don't say your usual lines that I forgot beti, sorry...If you tell it again, surely I will throw you out from the terrace..you will be awesome when you lose the remaining teeth in your mouth"She shouted from kitchen.

Hearing her words he forgot everything and laughed hardly.
"No this time I took it before you remember.."Her Dadu said.
"Good for you.."she said.

"Come on young man...let's have breakfast"Dadu said while walking with him.
He was very hungry. So he decided to eat something. They took seats on the small dining table. That was when she came out from kitchen. Seeing him she shoot draggers at him. He couldn't help but lowered his eyes. She came to the table and placed the bowls on it by making huge sound. He was shocked for a moment. Then saw her Dadu eating without minding it. He understood that he is used to it.

"Malu.. when would you finish your homework? Dont you want breakfast?" She yelled.
"Coming.."her sister replied and took a seat at the table.

He was about to take a plate when she stopped him.
"You don't have food here..you should have remember when you ruin the food I brought for you.."she said seriously.
And it hurted him. He was about to stand up when her hands again stopped him and forcely made him sit. He was wondered.
"I don't know to insult people infront of food..It's my duty to serve a man who is hungry.."She said while serving him food.