21. I LOVE MY MEENAKSHI!!!

Recap: A marriage proposal for Meenakshi - Meeting the guy.

Abhiram's PoV
We reached home back at 9 pm. Ofcourse there is reason since I was with Ms.Crazy. She loves to eat & chat while exploring the road. Dont know how many hours we walked like this until we get a call from Dadu. He was waiting for us and as soon as Meenakshi broke the surprise his face changed.

"You know what Dadu. Rahul is a nice guy. He is one of the best man I have ever seen. He is really a funny man. Any girl will like such a guy."her opinion regarding Rahul made me little tensed whereas Dadu was getting happier.

"So did you like him?"Dadu asked excitedly.
"Yes I like him. But I won't marry him."she declared.

We didn't get what she is saying. But I was happy inside.
"It's very boring to marry such a normal man. Life will be very boring. What's the fun when he is a regular type so called perfect gentleman? Meenakshi is little abnormal and everyone is aware of that. Isn't it?"she asked and we both nodded.

"So I want someone who can match my level of abnormality. Atleast someone who can stand with my craziness."she said.

"So are you saying me to find a match for you from some mental asylum?"Dadu said which made me laugh unknowingly.

"Dadu you are stupid."she pouted.
"Meenakshi, do you really think that someone will be living on earth who can tolerate all your stupidities?"Dadu asked but Meenakshi barged into her room without even gave ears to him.

I held Dadu's hand softly.
"Dadu, let her live in her own way. Dont try to change her. She is absolutely normal and very very special. She is right. She want a person who can enjoy her all craziness not someone who can make her normal."I said

"But do you really think that such a man will be existing anywhere?"he asked and I smiled.
"YES..."I replied and walked towards my room.

I switched the lights on and closed the door. A smile was not leaving my face.

Life didn't bring me happiness whenever I wanted it. But it gave me some surprises at unexpected times. And Meenakshi is one of those surprises who entered into my life without my permission. She irritated me, annoyed me.... made me smile & happy, rejuvenated me ..gave me a new reason to live along with a new life... finally made me fall in love with her.

Yes, I love her. I do.

I can't let her live with some other man. Today I realized how much I love her and I can't live without her. A few minutes when Meenakshi and Rahul together, made me realize the biggest truth of my life. I found the happiness of my life. It is Meenakshi. Death was not the solution of all my problems. But my decision to die brought me to her. My destination is her. Her life.

I Love My Meenakshi!!!

I took my phone and typed a message to Daksh.
"Man, I want to meet you. Tomorrow morning. 10 am...at beach."
I sent it and fall on bed happily.
*****
Next Day
It was 11 am at morning and Daksh is still waiting for his friend from last 4 hours at the beach. When he got the message to wait at beach, he quickly got an alarm in the mind. What would he probably want to do at beach? Last time it was suicide and it made Daksh alert. He quickly rewinded about his friend's visit with Meenakshi to see a guy. It made him restless with so many questions.