3. Stepping into Her Family

Recap: Abhiram saved by an unknown girl - Argument with her - Going to her home.

It was almost early morning when they reached her home. Abhiram was sleeping in the back of her scooter by resting his head on her shoulder.
"Hey man...we reached...now get up fast before I wake you up by throwing water on you..."she shouted and he quickly opened his eyes.
It took a few minutes for him to remember where he is. He observed the surroundings and widened his eyes. It was a five floor apartment and everyone seems to be still sleeping.
"My Sweet home"she said proudly.
He looked at the watch and rolled his eyes at her.

"How can you drive for this much long hours? What were you doing at that beach at midnight? Are you really mad?"he asked all questions together.

"Wait...first of all I am a human not a robot to answer all questions together..then if you are talking about my madness, you haven't seen my real madness till now..You have a lot to see man..."she said and he sighed.

"Its my mistake to come with you..."he cursed.

She laughed loudly making him more irritated.
"I am very tired... come.."she hold his hand and he immediately moved away from her.
"See it's third or fourth time you are touching me..I am not liking this...I don't like any girl touching me.."he said.
"Are you really a man?"she widened her eyes.
"What???"he asked.
"Usually all men likes these touches and closeness.. especially from a beautiful girl like me.."she said praising herself.
"Who said that you are beautiful? Go and look yourself in a mirror.."he teased her.
"Mark my words..you have to pay for this..and if I am not beautiful why did you sleep on my shoulders?"she snapped at him.

He quickly looked here and there..but not at her face.
"Which is your home?"he asked to change topic.
"The one at the fifth floor.."she said pointing to a balcony.
"Ok lets go..I have to return soon..can't waste time.."he said walking and she smirked.