15. The Help

Recap: Malu's illness revealing - Meenakshi crying - Shocked Abhiram.

Meenakshi was playing with Malu. She is still on hospital bed. Meenakshi didn't want to hurt her. So she tried to be normal infront of her eventhough she is disturbed inside. Abhi was witnessing all this. He was noticing the change in her. She is very tired. It was a wonder for him that something can affect her this much. Because she was a person who don't care about anything in his mind. But now he knows that she loves her family very much.

"You are more ugly...see you are the grand daughter of that old man..no wonder.."Malu shouted at Meenakshi while playing with her.

Abhi let out a huge chuckle.
"Why are you laughing? Do you want to write Meenakshi is the most beautiful girl..??"Meenakshi glared at him.
Abhi was shocked.
"This time let's give him 1000 times to write."Malu said supporting her sister.
"Nooooooooo. I wont laugh anymore in my life.."he declared and Meenakshi gave an hi-five to her little sister.

"Why are you guys fighting?" Dadu came opening the door.
"We were not fighting. Playing. And this Ram have to always disturb us."Meenakshi said and he rolled his eyes.

"When did I disturb you mad girl?" Abhi stood up from his seat and walked towards her.
"This is an hospital..you have to be silent. Dont disturb other patients." A nurse came to warn them.

"This man won't allow anyone to be in peace. Maam, get him out before the dead bodies from mortuary even start to run away. "Meenakshi said pointing to Abhi. Abhi sent a murderous glare to her.

"Maam, Give him an anaesthesia before he becomes violent. Btw where is the shock room?" She asked making Malu and Dadu chuckle.

"Hey man, why can't you control your wife? She is creating nuisance" Nurse asked looking at Abhi.

"Who said that she is my wife? Her husband committed suicide after their first night. May God bless his soul rest in peace." Abhi said making the nurse shock.

"Oh god... this girl is really mental."The nurse said in wonder.
"Yeah...20 more mentals on the way. Just wait till her next marriage. She will rock."he added earning a pout from Meenakshi.
"Why are you dragging my unborn kids to this mess? We will teach you a lesson. "she asked.
"My pleasure"he said funnily.

"This is not a market. It's an hospital. Even the patients from the ward are complaining about the people in this room. "Doctor entered into the scenario angrily.

"Sorry doctor.."Abhi apologized.
Doctor just nodded and started examining Malavika. She smiled at him.
"Doctor, when I can again start eating chocolates?"Malu asked in her sweet voice.
"You can't eat it now. After you recover you can eat anything." Doctor said.
"Listen Ram wht doctor uncle saying. Dont give me chocolates like you gave me today morning. Understand?"she asked looking at Abhi.

Meenakshi and Doctor glared at Abhiram.
"You are spoiling my sister.."she said.
"It's not me. Your sister was crying to get chocolate. What can I do to console her?"he asked.
"Doctor, that's why I asked you to give him anaesthesia. He is the ultimate disturbance."Meenakshi said.

"It's ok.. Don't repeat this again. And Meenakshi,you should behave little more mature. It's your sister and you have to take care of her."Doctor warned and Abhi started giggling.