27. An Angry Abhiram

Dont be afraid of being different, be afraid of being the same as everyone else.

Recap: Meenakshi trying to pacify Ram.

Dhana Khanna walked through the big balcony of Khanna Mansion. It was night and she haven't switched on any of the lights. She was thinking while exploring the darkness. Sometimes she stopped and looked at her phone. Again a determined Dhana resumes her walking. Her eyes reflect nothing instead of determination.

Long 3 hours passed and it's almost midnight. But she had no intention of sleeping. She heard the horn of a car coming inside passing the gate. She stopped and maintained a serious face. And then she sat on the swing with her one leg over the other.

She was prepared for something and closed her eyes when the lights turned on. She opened her eyes to see her husband standing infront of her with a pale disappointed face.

"What's there new?"she asked.
"As usual. I didn't get any information."Mahesh spoke clearly showing the helplessness.
She stood up and smirked.
He observed her change and he couldn't stop asking it.

"What happened to you today? Why didn't you sleep?"he asked and she turned her back to him.

"Mahesh, I know you cant do what I asked for. It's been a long time you are trying for it. Now I have no faith remains on you." She said.
He didn't say anything as he was expecting it.
She turned again to meet his eyes.

"Now I don't want your help. I will find my son alone."she declared.

"Dhana, but do you think that it's easy? Already I tried my best and searched everywhere where he can go. Even his best friend Daksh also don't know anything regarding him. Then how can you? It will be like you are searching in darkness. You can't find him even if you tries a lot."he said making her frown.

She showed her phone screen to him and he was shocked. He couldn't believe what he is seeing. He took the phone from her hands and observed it carefully to confirm he is seeing right.

It was a selfie of Abhiram along with Meenakshi

"Who is this girl?"he asked.
"Meenakshi."she replied.
He looked at her amazed.
"Whoever it is I will find her out and reach Abhi through her. I want my son back"she declared and he was stunned.
_________
Another Morning
It was a Sunday and So Meenakshi don't have to go office. A week has passed after those incidents which broke Abhi and ofcourse his beautiful relationship with Meenakshi. Yes he is still the same. Eventhough Meenakshi's words made him rethink about his approach towards her, but still he couldn't get over from the heart break that she had caused him. On the other hand her efforts to retrieve him back to his self continues.